Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Official Ocarina of Time 3D Discussion Thread - Out Now!

Discuss Nintendo handheld gaming here. Now includes all download discussion.

Re: Official Ocarina of Time 3D Discussion Thread - June 17t

Postby Super Paper Dazz » 17 Jun 2011, 15:34

I've decided to do the Mask quest as soon as i can, so that not ALL the Gossip stones will be wasted...
Super Paper Dazz

Postby JaySuthEFC » 17 Jun 2011, 15:56

This is amazing. I was a bit worried it wouldn't live up to the hype in my head and i'd remember everything.

How wrong was I, I've only done the deku tree and its been a joy so far, bringing back many memories and it feels like a new game. The visuals are stunning.
Wii U I.D: JamesS89
Feel free to add!
JaySuthEFC

Postby BDT87 » 17 Jun 2011, 15:57

Dont hurt me! Im unsure where to post this I may be right or wrong.

But I said earlier that my unboxing video will be up shortly..so here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBrOusqJBkE

How's everyone finding the game so far? :D
Member of Astro Ignition, CHECK IT OUT!
AI Facebook

Personal Official Facebook / YouTube
BDT87's Official Facebook
BDT87's YouTube
BDT87

Postby JaySuthEFC » 17 Jun 2011, 16:04

Think I've been screwed out of the CD :(
Wii U I.D: JamesS89
Feel free to add!
JaySuthEFC

Postby Medevac » 17 Jun 2011, 16:13

The Club Nintendo site is infuriating. I just checked my email they still messed up my address after half an hour of survey filling and trying to find a false postcode because I don't have one :evil:

Hopefully I get it.

On a happier not, I adore this game and the 3DS. Fantastico :mrgreen:
NEW 3DS friend Code: 0877-1246-4882 (Jason)
~Now addicted to Pokemon Y~
Please PM me if you've added me :P
Medevac

Postby Super Paper Dazz » 17 Jun 2011, 16:17

After about an hour of running around Hyrule field (and then some googling), turns out I need to beat Jabu-Jabu's belly before the running many comes out :l

I am disappoint
Super Paper Dazz

Postby Captain Kuchiki » 17 Jun 2011, 16:20

The address thing mucked up with me; it didn't put a space between my village and county, but as long as my house number and post code are there, should be fine.

Also, I'm the village before death mountain...how do I get to that chicken stuck behind a fence?
Captain Kuchiki

Postby Super Paper Dazz » 17 Jun 2011, 16:21

Captain Kuchiki wrote:The address thing mucked up with me; it didn't put a space between my village and county, but as long as my house number and post code are there, should be fine.

Also, I'm the village before death mountain...how do I get to that chicken stuck behind a fence?

There's a couple, but they use the same logic... Use another chicken and fly from a higher point and you should land where the chicken is
Super Paper Dazz

Postby Bleachyleachy » 17 Jun 2011, 16:27

Captain Kuchiki wrote:The address thing mucked up with me; it didn't put a space between my village and county, but as long as my house number and post code are there, should be fine.

Yeah, happened to me too. Not a very good form. :?
Still, Postcode which is the most important bit I suppose, was fine. I sent an email asking if the address should be changed, hopefully there'll be no issues. Guess I'll wait eight weeks and see....
Steam/Twitter
My name has nothing to do with manga/anime Ok
Bleachyleachy

Postby benjamin246 » 17 Jun 2011, 16:33

Great game! But im having a couple of issues...
Im trying to get the CD upon completeion of the product registration when I try to enter my shipping details im getting a 'An error occurred when your data were being validated. Please try again later' message repeated or one that suggests my post code is invalid. I really want this CD, is there any way of clicking off I can re-enter my details from scratch? I've already got the stars I believe.

Also, not a major biggie, but I ordered from GAME in order to get some preorder bonus? I think it was a poster and a sleve of some kind. But these haven't arrived? Would these arrive spererately or is it worth me sending an email?

Any help would be greatly appriciated! Thanks!
Annyong!
benjamin246

Postby Buffalo_K » 17 Jun 2011, 16:34

There are no Postcodes in Ireland, but Club Nintendo insists that there is T_T
I think I got it right, but why were there 2 lines for Street Address 1, and you had to fill in both? What the hell is Street Address 2 then?
Oh well, I wrote in my correct address even though it said it cant find it on its automatic address check system.
Stupid Club Nintendo.
Buffalo_K

Postby bit_crusherrr » 17 Jun 2011, 16:44

I'm having the same problem Buffalo_K
bit_crusherrr

Postby NULL » 17 Jun 2011, 16:46

So what differences have we noticed from the original so far?

Great Deku Tree - Smaller roots, in the Original, one would have to backflip over them to get to the gossip stone, however One can easily walk around.

I think it's a given that there may be spoilers in this thread for those that haven't played before?
3DS Code: 0989-1726-9571 (George) Give me a PM if you add.
NULL

Postby drahuligon » 17 Jun 2011, 16:48

FFS...Came back from work expecting my copy....damn you Play.com :(
3DS XL code: 2492-5370-5927 (PM if you add me) NNID: RJRanger
Currently playing: MK8/ LOTRO/ FIFA 14/MGS Legacy (PSN: RJRanger)
QPR fan
drahuligon

Postby DrSalvador » 17 Jun 2011, 16:53

drahuligon wrote:FFS...Came back from work expecting my copy....damn you Play.com :(

I'm in the same boat :evil:

ordered months ago aswell.

very disappointed...
In issue 67-thanks ONM!
DrSalvador

Postby chazrinelli » 17 Jun 2011, 17:00

For the Peeps who pre-ordered from Game and got the collector box, on the inside you see the rupees, pull the sleeve out and theres something else there too :)
3DS FC: 4854-6424-0750

NNID: ChazDCFC

All are welcome!!
chazrinelli

Postby Brother Lame » 17 Jun 2011, 17:04

Played an hour or so today, thought it was pretty swish so far (just got to Castle Town). Was looking a lot better than I expected it to, although I couldn't see much point in 3D so far (this was my first actual 3D game), and the special effects such as fire on a stick look pretty dated (so did some of the grass and ground textures too, but I can hardly complain about that). Being able to aim the slingshot with the motion control was kind of cool. Is it me or is it easier than normal? Might be just that I'm older and more experienced now, but I beat the first boss in about 20-30 seconds, only stunning it twice.

Gonna play some more later, should be kewl.
Brother Lame

Postby jamieoliver22 » 17 Jun 2011, 17:28

benjamin246 wrote:Great game! But im having a couple of issues...
Im trying to get the CD upon completeion of the product registration when I try to enter my shipping details im getting a 'An error occurred when your data were being validated. Please try again later' message repeated or one that suggests my post code is invalid. I really want this CD, is there any way of clicking off I can re-enter my details from scratch? I've already got the stars I believe.
!

I had the exact same problem too, so I phoned up Nintendo to ask about the website not working, and apparently that all the slots for the free CD have now been filled (there were only about 1000-2000 of them) and that is why the website isn't working.... Well gutted, only just got the damn game.
jamieoliver22

Postby chaz 1805 » 17 Jun 2011, 17:29

I, like others, am experiencing problems registering my address for the CD, even though I have ordered things from Club Nintendo countless times before. I want my CD goddamnit!!! Anyway, first impressions of the game later. :)
Thanks a lot to TJ Hiphop for the brilliant sig!
chaz 1805

Postby TheRexFactor » 17 Jun 2011, 17:32

Having fierce trouble with the sodding CD. There's no postcodes in Ireland, yet the stupid page won't accept anything I try and put in (since it insists on something), and now it doesn't seem to want to work at all.

If I navigate away from the address page am I gonna lose it? Because it seems to have screwed up altogether :/
I used to be a mod, now I'm just part of the community.
3DS FC: 3780-9077-9091 (let me know if you add me so I can add back)
Mario Kart 7 and Animal Crossing New Leaf current online games
TheRexFactor

Postby jamieoliver22 » 17 Jun 2011, 17:38

jamieoliver22 wrote:
!

I had the exact same problem too, so I phoned up Nintendo to ask about the website not working, and apparently that all the slots for the free CD have now been filled (there were only about 1000-2000 of them) and that is why the website isn't working.... Well gutted, only just got the damn game.
jamieoliver22

Postby SuperMatio » 17 Jun 2011, 17:44

Oh lawd the only word I can use to describe this game is LUSH! The graphics are incredible! the 3D boosts this even further and the gameplay is just as I remember and love just like in the N64 days even though I haven't played this game for a good 7 years! Plenty of time to play it this weekend too!

Also, not a major biggie, but I ordered from GAME in order to get some preorder bonus? I think it was a poster and a sleve of some kind. But these haven't arrived? Would these arrive spererately or is it worth me sending an email?

Any help would be greatly appriciated! Thanks!

Same here mate! I got no pre-order bonus box from GAME, so I'm a bit ratty about that, and then I did the form on Club Nintendo for the free CD but messed up the address bit box as I wrote both my house number and road in the same box, which caused 'technical problems'. I'm on hold on their customer services right now to try and fix it.
Might phone GAME up as well

In summary, AWESOME game, but cruddy services...
[color=#0000FF]3DS Code -[/color] [color=#FF0000]4811 6934 2557[/color]
[color=#00BF00]XBOX gamertag: kermatz[/color]
SuperMatio

Postby TheRexFactor » 17 Jun 2011, 17:44

jamieoliver22 wrote:I had the exact same problem too, so I phoned up Nintendo to ask about the website not working, and apparently that all the slots for the free CD have now been filled (there were only about 1000-2000 of them) and that is why the website isn't working.... Well gutted, only just got the damn game.

I really want to swear right about now
I used to be a mod, now I'm just part of the community.
3DS FC: 3780-9077-9091 (let me know if you add me so I can add back)
Mario Kart 7 and Animal Crossing New Leaf current online games
TheRexFactor

Postby chaz 1805 » 17 Jun 2011, 17:46

TheRexFactor wrote:
jamieoliver22 wrote:I had the exact same problem too, so I phoned up Nintendo to ask about the website not working, and apparently that all the slots for the free CD have now been filled (there were only about 1000-2000 of them) and that is why the website isn't working.... Well gutted, only just got the damn game.

I really want to swear right about now

30th of June my....
Thanks a lot to TJ Hiphop for the brilliant sig!
chaz 1805

Postby lrwr14 » 17 Jun 2011, 17:47

For those who have preordered of GAME website, check your emails. GAME have sent an email saying about the preorder stuff.
Master of the Long Sword.
lrwr14

PreviousNext