Anomaly- A sparking ball of energy. They look like they have something to do with the wormholes. HP 10, Attack 1.Goomba
- A small, chestnut like mook. Very squishy and are seen as the lowest of the low. HP 15, Attack 1. (Franchise- Super Mario)Koopa Troopa
- A member of the Koopa army. Their tough shells make them tough to fight, but also can turn them into deadly weapons. HP 20, Attack 2 (Franchise- Super Mario)
Paratroopa- A member of the Koopa Air Force. HP 20, Attack 3Bidoof
- A small, beaver like pokemon. HP 10, Attack 2 (Franchise- Super Mario)Bowser Jr.
- The Prince of the Koopa Kingdom, he can summon minions to aid him. HP 30, Attack 3 *Boss* (Franchise- Super Mario)Dry Bones
- An undead Koopa who can return from the grave. HP 10, Attack 2 (Franchise- Super Mario)Bowser
- King of the Koopas, he attacks with ferocious fire and physical attacks. HP 40, Attack 5 *Boss* (Franchise- Super Mario)Liepard
- A fast, strong Pokemon, which can easily stun with its Fake Out move. HP 10, Attack 4 (Franchise- Pokemon Generation 5)
Chaos Anomaly- A ball of energy brimming with the energy of a grenade HP 20, Attack 3Pawniard
- A pokemon which can deal heavy damage with its slashing claws HP 15, Attack 3 (Franchise- Pokemon Generation 5)Trubbish
- A bin bag pokemon. Can inflict poisoning. HP 20, Attack 2 (Franchise- Pokemon Generation 5)Metroid
- An alien predator. Can absorb health. HP 20, Attack 3 (Franchise- Metroid)Magnezone
- A powerful magnetic pokemon, who can unleash some devastating electrical attacks. HP 25, Attack 5 *Boss* (Franchise- Pokemon Generation 4)Metagross
- A hulking metal pokemon, who can punch with the force of a meteor. HP 35, Attack 4 *Boss* (Franchise- Pokemon Generation 5)Klinklang
- A combination of gears, any who get trapped within feel the pain. HP 30, Attack 4 *Boss* (Franchise- Pokemon Generation 5)White Kyurem
- The fusion of Kyurem and Reshiram, this Pokemon can hit with ferocious ice and fire attacks. HP 50, Attack 6 *Boss* (Franchise- Pokemon Generation 5)Hydreigon
- A savage dragon with three heads. Can be easily damaged by light and ice. HP 35, Attack 4 *Boss* (Franchise- Pokemon Generation 5)Joker Mook
- A thug who wields blunt weaponry. Wears makeup to show his allegiance to the clown. HP 20, Attack 3 (Franchise- Batman: Arkham Games)Gun Mook
- A thug higher up in the rankings. His assault rifle was probably stolen from TYGER troops. HP 20, Attack 5 (Franchise- Batman: Arkham Games)Changeling
- A bug-like fairy, with an ability to copy its opponents. Not a fan of forcefields. HP 20, Attack ?? (Franchise- MLP: FiM)Titan Mook
- A thug who has been injected with the Titan formula, giving it advanced resilience and strength. HP 40, Attack 6 (Franchise- Batman- Arkham Games)Zombie
- A person infected with the T-Virus. Despite their poor constitution, they pack a heavy punch. HP 15, Attack 6 (Franchise- Resident Evil)
Armoured Mook- A mook wearing armour made of chunks of metal salvaged. They sacrifice speed and strength in order to ensure they could withstand even the heaviest of blows. HP 30, Attack 2 (Franchise- Batman: Arkham Games)Mr. Hammer
- One half of the Abramovich twins. Despite lacking an arm, his large sledgehammer and stature make sure he hits like the Red Army. HP 30, Attack 6 *Boss* (Franchise- Batman: Arkham Games)Harley Quinn
- Joker's Girlfriend, and a high up in his gang. Despite her dainty looks, she still packs a mean swing with her baseball bat. HP 25, Attack 4 *Boss* (Franchise- Batman: Arkham Games)Sand Ninja
- Possibly a member of the League of Shadows, or possibly a hallucination. Either way, the lunges this thing can do are certainly real. HP 25, Attack 4 (Franchise- Batman: Arkham Games)Ra's Al Ghul
- Head of the League of Shadows and quite possibly immortal due to his abuse of the Lazarus Pits. Thanks to his trap springing the blood of the demon on the team, he appears as a giant warrior in the desert. Not only can he summon Sand Ninja's, his attacks are so large they always hit multiple targets. HP 60, Attack 7 *Boss* (Franchise- Batman: Arkham Games)Geth Trooper
- A basic soldier for the Geth. They fight as ferocious units, calculating strategies in seconds. HP 25, Attack 5 (Franchise- Mass Effect)
Geth Rocket Trooper- A Geth Trooper with a modified rifle. These heavy demolition units can send the opposition scattering from the rockets it fires. HP 30, Attack 6 (Franchise- Mass Effect)Krogan Battlemaster
- A biotically powered Krogan warrior. They can regenerate their health as well as deal heavy damage to all members of the party. HP 40, Attack 6 (Franchise- Mass Effect)Geth Destroyer
- A very powerful Geth unit. Deadly at all ranges, their shotguns powered by their Carnage ability can decimate any opposition. HP 35, Attack 6 (Franchise- Mass Effect)
Super Anomaly- A more powerful anomaly. As well as the powers from a Chaos Anomaly, they can also target multiple enemies. HP 30, Attack 5Lucario
- A Steel/Fighting type pokemon, who gets stronger the more damage he takes. HP 35, Attack 4+ (Franchise- Pokemon Generation 4)Creeper
- An explosive foe who can detonate when attacking, ignoring all defences. SSSSSSSSSSSSSS. HP 25, Attack 10 (Franchise- Minecraft)Heartless
- A monster created from the darkness in the heart. HP 25, Attack 4 (Franchise- Kingdom Hearts)Garrus Vakarian
- A turian sniper and ex-cop. Not only is a master sharpshooter, he can use his first-aid skills to heal the team. HP 35, Attack 6 *Boss* (Franchise- Mass Effect)Liara T'Soni
- An Asari archaeologist who travels with Shepard. Despite her 'young' age, she is one of the strongest Biotics in the galaxy. Her Warps can deal super high damage, while her Singularities can hit multiple enemies and stun them. HP 30, Attack 9 *Boss* (Franchise- Mass Effect)Commander Shepard
- A legendary Alliance soldier and SPECTRE. A master of all firearms and able to use his Adrenaline Burst ability to give him the ability to attack 3 times in one phase. HP 45, Attack 5 *Boss* (Franchise- Mass Effect)Geth Prime
- A ten foot tall geth unit, seen as a leader among the other platforms. Their weaponry includes rocket launchers and shotguns, allowing for brutal damage across the enemies. They're like bipedal tanks really. HP 45 Attack 6 (Franchise- Mass Effect)Asari Commando
- A member of a unit feared across the galaxy for their brutal biotic strength. Their Throws can stun and their Warps can deal massive damage. HP 35, Attack 8 (Franchise- Mass Effect)Saren Arterius
- A rogue SPECTRE and ruthless Turian soldier. Not only is he armed with Geth weaponry, he can use powerful Biotic and Tech powers. HP 60, Attack 7 *Boss* (Franchise- Mass Effect)Skeleton
- An animated set of bones that prowl the night, hunting unwary explorers. Their bows pack a punch, but they don't have many options outside of that. HP 30, Attack 6. (Franchise- Minecraft)Spider
- A large arachnid that feeds on unfortunate miners in caves. Their bites hold a potent poison which can cause multiple status inflictions HP 35, Attack 6 (Franchise- Minecraft)
Unhinged Anomaly- Power of the void has corrupted these monstosities, turning them into bulldozers capable of flattening entire teams. They resist electric and water too. HP 40, Attack 7
Dark Magician Spectre- A ghostly form made of a fraction of the power of the Dark Magician. Despite being remote from him, it can still perform deadly magic, in addition to healing magic. Of course the strongest sorceror in all of the dimensions could do all this. HP 55, Attack 9 *Boss*Enderman
- A lanky, black teleporting monster. While not armed with any weapons, their fists still pack a punch. Not a fan of water. HP 30, Attack 7 (Franchise- Minecraft)Power Gem/End Crystal
- A mystical rock that can be found in The End. While unable to attack you directly, they give power to the Enderdragon. HP 25, Attack 0 (Franchise- Minecraft)Enderdragon
- A large black dragon that rules over the desolate End. His pure strength allows him to break through any rocks and defences, while breathing strange gasses. HP 80, Attack 10 *Boss* (Franchise- Minecraft)Perfect Cell
- The ultimate form of Cell, the android created by Dr. Gero to kill Goku. He attains this form after absorbing Android 17 and 18. Not only is he all powerful, he is also very proud. He even held a tournament in his name to decide Earth's fate. His attacks and abilities are derived from his enemies, so he can regenerate like Piccolo and throw Kamehameha's like the Turtle students. HP 75, Attack 10 *Boss* (Franchise- Dragon Ball Z)Cell Jr.
- A smaller, bluer version of Cell. Born from him via Mitosis. Despite their size, their power rivals that of their creator. They lack his endurance, though. HP 40, Attack 8 (Franchise- Dragon Ball Z)Shao Kahn
- The brutal tyrant of Outworld, determined to conquer Earthrealm and defeat Raiden. Don't underestimate him though. He hits with the strength to level buildings and uses an array of weapons to beat foolish kombatants into the ground. HP 70, Attack 9 *Boss* (Franchise- Mortal Kombat)Akuma
- The Supreme Master of the Fist. He wields a powerful martial art called 'Satsui no Hadou' which makes him one of the strongest men on earth. He only lives to fight and destroy worthy warriors. His legendary attack, the Shun Goku Satsu is said to destroy the soul of the hapless victim. HP 55, Attack 15 *Boss* (Franchise- Street Fighter)02
- A large white being that lived on Ripple Star that infests other places with Dark Matter. While he normally hides in the background, letting his minions do the work, he is a dab hand in battle. Not only can he shoot exploding stars out of his eye, or fire gas from his tail. HP 80, Attack 9 *Boss* (Franchise- Kirby)Colonel Volgin
- A colonel for the GRU and famed for his electrical powers, which gained him the nickname 'Thunderbolt'. He owns the mountain fortress of Groznyj Grad, which was where the Shagohod was being developed. Even without his powers, he is very strong, able to punch holes in solid concrete. He also used makeshift brass knuckles using rifle bullets, and shot bullets out of his hands at his enemies. HP 60, Attack 10 *Boss* (Game- Metal Gear Solid 3)Shadow Labrys
- When the Anti-Shadow Weapon Labrys was thrown into the TV world, a shadow was created from her desire to make people understand the pain she suffered at the hands of the Kirijo group. Much like who she was made from, the Shadow wields a powerful axe which can hit with the force of a raging bull. HP 75, Attack 11 *Boss* (Game- Persona 4 Arena)Asterius
- Upon being rejected by Labrys, Shadow Labrys drew forth her familiar. Asterius, the minotaur living in the labyrinth came forth to aid her in battle to kill everyone in their path. His size is so massive, usually only his head and arms are visible above the ground. He can dive into the shadows to create sneak attacks on his targets too. As well as heavy punches, he can create fiery attacks to burn his enemies. HP 100, Attack 9 *Boss* (Game- Persona 4 Arena)
Alduin- The first-born of Akatosh, the god of time, and the leader of the dragons that are ravaging Skyrim. As well as his monstrous strength, he has a mastery of the Thu'um, meaning he can bend existence to his will. Even if he is brought down by his foes, he can feast on the souls of dead nords to heal himself. HP 125, Attack 9 *Boss* (Franchise- The Elder Scrolls)
Oblivion Anomaly- The strongest anomalies in existence. Their ability to support their team mates and cast lethal electrical storms is unparalleled. HP 50, Attack 8
Feathers McGraw- A sinister penguin criminal. Able to take the guise of a chicken, he is a notorious thief. In combat he isn't much... His revolver still packs a punch, though. HP 30, Attack 6 *Boss* (Franchise- Wallace and Gromit)
Saxton Hale- The fourth richest man in America, and Australia personified. The CEO of Mann Co. wrestles with bears and other ferocious animals regularly, as well as beating people who have issues with his products. HP 60, Attack 10 *Boss* (Franchise- Team Fortress 2)
Jafar- Vizier to the sultan and a man who lusts for power, he makes wishes on the Genie to grant him magical powers. Among these powers is his ability to transform into a giant cobra. When he does this, his health is boosted back up, so be careful! HP 60/70, Attack 7/10 *Boss* (Franchise- Aladdin)
Egg Nega Wisp- A large battle robot built by Dr. Eggman that utilises the powers of the Wisps. He can use their powers to try and crush you with blocks, shoot you with lasers or throw spike balls at you. He can also utilise that vacuum to shoot you at your comrades too. HP 120, Attack 8 *Boss* (Franchise- Sonic Colours)
Mitsuo The Hero/Shadow Mitsuo- A shadow formed the feelings of non-existence from Mitsuo Kubo. The knight form has very basic attacks, but can be reformed! The true form can use many elemental spells and use Ghastly Wail, a move which kills anyone with lowered defence instantly! HP 60/80, Attack 8/10 *Boss* (Game- Persona 4)
Ganondorf- The thief king of the Gerudo. Was set to be executed by the sages, but broke free and was sealed in the Twilight Realm. The Triforce of Power gives him supreme strength, as well as a command over magic. In addition to this, he wields the sword he was impaled on by the sages. HP 70, Attack 11 *Boss* (Franchise- The Legend of Zelda)
Oblivion Ganon- The beast form of Ganondorf, powered by several Oblivion Anomalies. Should he ever decide to attack you, he can deal ludicrous amounts of damage. He seems to be fixated on Lavos though... HP 300, Attack 20 *Boss*
Lavos- An alien that landed on earth in prehistoric time, feeding off the planet. His shell makes it so that barely any attacks can reach him. Luckily, it can be broken off, but he can regrow it easily and shower the entire team with damage. HP 1000, Attack 10. (Franchise- Chrono Trigger)
Lavos Spawn- Not much is known about this, only that it's really effective at breaking Lavos' shield. It seems to be the children of Lavos too. HP ?? Attack ?? (Franchise- Chrono Trigger)
The Dark Magician- A powerful wizard who once was in eternal battle with the Light Magician. Abusing the power holding the dimensions apart, he took the power for himself and defeated his nemesis. However, upon doing so, this gave birth to many wormholes as the dimensions began to collide together. This also gave birth to the Anomalies. His skill with magic is unparalleled and it seems he is only using a fraction of the power he was granted by the Void. HP 90, Attack 11
Shin Dark Magician- After being beaten by the party, the Dark Magician drew in even more power from the Void. This not only gave him even stronger powers, but it also started to destroy his body. The lust for power has torn him apart, slowly turning him into a monster even he himself cannot control. HP 110, Attack 13
Oblivion Conduits- Strange technology that runs on the power of the void. By using it, the anomalies can be powered up to monstrous forms. The Dark Magician probably abused this power, opening the void and letting it give him enough power to defeat me. Unfortunately for him, it seems to have given him a form similar to that of an Anomaly, so he can hide from us in them too. HP ?, Attack ?
Oblivion Host- Upon trying to take more power from the Void, the power overwhelmed Shin Dark Magician and he became possessed by the Anomalies. Turns out, they are emissaries of the Void and want nothing more to rule over the wasteland the Void will create. Nigh Invincible, but they do seem to be struggling to keep in control... HP 60,000, Attack 15
Ultimate Anomaly- In the presence of the Void, 2 Oblivion Anomalies can fuse to create an even more powerful monster. HP 55, Attack 12
Gargantuan Anomaly- A last ditch attack by the Oblivion Host to defeat us. Made from many Anomalies, it is surely the strongest form they can achieve. HP 120, Attack 14Item Log!
Electroshock- Hit an enemy with an electrical attack. Aim away from face.
Blue Potion- Cures Poisoning, and has a minty tang
Smoke Grenade- Creates a smoky environment in the battlefield. Recommended by 9/10 Ninjas
Ham Sandvich- A delicious sandwich, used by a Minigun wielding mercenary.
Red Ring- Increases resistance to fire attacks, somehow
Dried Shroom- Restores health. Doesn't look like much though
Shell- Kick a Koopa's shell at an enemy. Koopa not included
Ice Flower- Attack the enemies with an icy blast. Is actually an endangered species, you monster
Blue Berries- Unknown... Eat one and see...
Chestnut- Throw to hit an enemy. Doesn't even taste that good
Cookies- Delicious. Some milk would go down lovely with it.
Oran Berry- Can slyly eat this in a pinch
Black Ring- Protects against Darkness. Very fashionable
Buff Berry- This fruit makes you feel like you could take a grenade to the face!
Scroll of Summon Frost Atronach- From a far off world called Nirn or something, an Icy Golem comes to your aid
Scroll of Eruption- Ancient runes invoke a rain of hot rocks
Pokeball- Can be used to catch Pokemon. Make sure to weaken them first!
Sacred Ashes- Said to have healing properties. To what extent is unknown
Flamethrower- Unleashes a fiery plume on one enemy. Make sure no accelerants are nearby first
Pickles- Delicious. Put them with anything and your day will get better.
Red Potion- Smells peachy
Purple Potion- Smells tangy
Illusive Ham- A rockin' slice of pork, it makes you move with the speed of a guitar solo
Quick Claw- Can make your body move ridiculously fast
Muscle Band- Increases your muscle mass. Makes you look hard as nails too
Dragonball- Orange balls adorned with stars. Legends say collecting them all gains good things
Potion- A medicine designed for Pokemon. Eh, it'll probably work on humans too
Ice Grenade- Designed by Mr. Freeze, these certainly get the enemies to 'Cool Off'
Close Call Badge- In a pinch, this will make you nigh on impossible to hit.
White Stone- Whenever you need a friend with a dragon, shine this stone. Doesn't look like you could pawn it for much though
Smart Bomb- A high explosive, with a wide radius of damage. Take care to not get caught yourself!
Knuckle Dusters- A weapon used by the thugs to give them a harder hit. Somehow even works even if you are not punching people.
Bazooka- A weapon capable of firing deadly rockets. Some reckon Rocket Jumping is a possibility
Wunderwaffe DG-2- A secret Nazi weapon built at Der Reise. The electrical bolts it fires can jump between targets, resulting in chain reactions
The Wheel Of Fortune- A small tarot card. On the front is a suited person with bug like features and a laser sword, labelled 'Sukuna Hikona'. Something compels you to crush the card in a fight... Wields the attack Hamaon, which may instakill an enemy
1-Up Mushroom- Can be eaten to revive a dead or unconscious teammate
Molotov Cocktail- Artillery of the revolutionary, this unleashes a wicked flame all over the enemy.
Sonic Batarang- One of Batman's many many weapons. When this hits an enemy, it emits a bunch of sound waves to bring some bats in.
M-920 CAIN- A handheld railgun. This fires a massive slug that hits with the force of a nuke. Use it carefully, since ammo is rare.
Biotic Amp- Having this equipped allows you to use Biotic Powers. These are: Warp- Deal heavy damage to one target. Throw- Damage with the chance of stun on one enemy. Stasis- Paralyse an enemy
Tempura Bomb- Turn an enemy into a delicious tempura. This makes them unable to attack for a few turns
Veil of Mist- Create a large foggy mist in the arena to make it harder for enemies to hit you.
Fornax- A magazine available on Omega for those with er... Xenophilic tastes... Maybe an enemy likes Hanar on Drell action...
Tech Armour- Activate this to negate all damage taken until 10HP is taken. Then, you can activate a shockwave... Become the greatest Sentinel in the Alliance with this weapon!
Judgement Tarot Card- Crush this in battle to summon Lucifer to attack an enemy with Brave Blade. Only the greatest Seeker of Truth need apply!
Priestess Tarot Card- Whip this card out in battle to summon Amaterasu to cast Salvation to fully heal the party! You'll be the envy of all Princesses with this!
Bag of Dragonite- One whiff of this powder, and you'll transform into a raging dragon and attack all your enemies. Voids all forms of contents insurance
Wither Creation Kit- Made of Soul Sand and 3 Wither Skulls, you can use this to summon the destructive force of nature, The Wither
Senzu Bean- A small legume grown by Korin and Yajirobe. Upon eating this, your wounds will be healed and all cooldowns reset!
Hellfire Grenade- An explosive that jettisons fire straight from the depths of hell across the arena. Hotter than a Houndoom!
Large Red Potion- An amazing potion that heals tons of health, and has multiple servings. Don't be stingy now!
Single Action Army- 6 Shots. More than enough to kill anything that moves. Take aim and fire a shot that'll never miss, thanks to some spiffy richochets!
Rainblower- Do you believe in magic? Douse your enemies in rainbows and watch as they laugh and have fun with you. (Disclaimer: May cause death by burning on your enemies)
Help From Beyond The Grave card- Use this to summon a boss enemy you faced previously to aid you in battle for a while