Banner made by DarkJelly and TheRealKirby.
Thread 1 - JohnWilliamhttp://www.officialnintendomagazine.co. ... sc&start=0
Thread 2 - ZeldaMario9http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co. ... sc&start=0
Thread 3 - nintendo_guyviewtopic.php?t=58400
Thread 4 - GThingviewtopic.php?t=66760&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Thread 5 - random_guy_14viewtopic.php?f=8&t=70883
There may be more but I couldn't find them.How to Design a Track
1. Use a program like MS Paint or Photoshop and draw out your track. Make sure there are items and a start line!
2. Upload to an image hosting site like Imageshack
and post the link here.
3. Wait for your review!
The tracks will be rated based on the placement of Items, Speed Boosts and obstacles, and will be rated out of 100%About Scores0%-24%
Pretty terrible, needs a lot of work.25%-49%
Not the worst but still needs a lot of work.50%-69%
Below Par and needs improvement.70%-79%
OK, needs improvement.80%-89%
Great! But 1 or 2 issues.90%-94%
Brilliant! But some little issues lowered the score.95%+
Perfect! The best a track can get!The Top 3 from a Previous Thread
Mferrie1- Bowser's Mecha Fcatory- 99% http://s573.photobucket.com/albums/ss17 ... okart4.jpg
ZeldaMario9 - Gormet Galore - 98%http://i540.photobucket.com/albums/gg33 ... aint-1.jpg3rd
Casplen - Toadette's Music Room- 98%http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/2968/t ... icroom.pngRecommendations
- You could include a description about the track.
- Put some effort in, the more effort the better the track.
- Try not to copy other people's ideas. Original one's are generally better.