Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Rolling Western release date revealed

Comment on site articles.

It's coming to the eShop next week according to a recent advert

The release date for The Rolling Western has been revealed in an advert placed in UK trade magazine MCV.

... read more

Rolling Western release date revealed

Postby CyberGW » 16 Feb 2012, 18:27

YES! I've been waiting for this! Please be true!
Current Favourite Game: Tomodachi Life
Most Anticipated Game: Super Smash Bros for Nintendo 3DS
NNID: CyberGW
CyberGW

Re: Rolling Western release date revealed

Postby Shmilly » 16 Feb 2012, 19:00

I've been looking forward to this, and I'm sure they mentioned a Q1 release, so next week seems plausible. I'll definitely be grabbing it if it is!
ビジュアル系のファン
Shmilly

Postby colourblindyoshi » 16 Feb 2012, 19:12

how much? i'm guessing more than the 4.50 i have...
colourblindyoshi

Postby Dertdood » 16 Feb 2012, 19:34

It was called The Rolling Western in the first place IIRC
Review of photo: Saul Iscariot's photo of man with red lightsaber has lightsaber man centered well in the photo and the red light adds definition to his cheekbones. 7/10 (Use of photo is covered by Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, Sec. 30)
Dertdood

Postby bennyt » 16 Feb 2012, 20:32

:D :D :D

Does this mean we can expect Mutant Mudds, Sarukia Samurai and i dare i say it, Luigi's Mansion 2 in the next couple of weeks given The Rolling Westerns Q1 release date?
bennyt

Postby gmundy » 17 Feb 2012, 01:06

I've been waiting for this for so long. It looks like nothing I've ever played before. This is definitely a day one download.
gmundy

Postby MML3Savior » 17 Feb 2012, 13:20

I definitely want the game, but I'm hesitant to buy it. Nearly all of the people who tried the game were saying that it was horrible... :(
Thanks to the fly guy for this awesome sig!
MML3Savior

Postby sambrown64 » 17 Feb 2012, 15:03

Based on how big this game looks I thought it was a retail release, not just an eStore download. I think it'll be worth a purchase but I don't think it'll take the "Best eStore Game" award away from Pullblox.
3652-0543-1657
sambrown64