Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

FIFA 13

Comment on site articles.

The best football game ever on a Nintendo console

Last month we reviewed the scandalous Wii version of FIFA 13 and came to the conclusion that it wasn't just incredibly similar to last year's game, it was last year's game, only with updated rosters. Naturally, we surmised, all eyes would turn to this upcoming Wii U version instead, in the hope that EA would finally come good and deliver a proper FIFA experience on a Nintendo system. No more of this bare-minimum nonsense. For the most part, FIFA 13 on Wii U delivers, though yo

... read more

FIFA 13

Postby ThePokekid78 » 02 Dec 2012, 11:08

Ah ONM, you and your misleading titles...

'Best football game ever on a Nintendo console'

This makes it sound really good, whereas it's still meant to be hugely inferior to the other versions. But of course, you'll argue that what you said is completely true and I just misinterpreted the truth.... :lol:
My Youtube career kinda ended, so...I really have nothing to put here anymore...
ThePokekid78

Re: FIFA 13

Postby Herbert_Rarr » 02 Dec 2012, 13:13

Maybe there'll be some dlc and...nah, they won't. It's just a Nintendo console anyway. Nobody actually plays games on them, do they?
Free Nintendo points codes, 3DS and Wii U eShop codes, and many others here: http://lootpalace.com/?ref=182952. Guaranteed not a scam. PM me for more info.
Herbert_Rarr

Postby 5OUNDWAVE » 02 Dec 2012, 23:04

iss on the snes and 64 , and pro evo on the wii are better football game's
5OUNDWAVE

Postby imbusydoctorwho » 03 Dec 2012, 00:42

I would rather wait and see what EA churns out next year,and if that's good I'll go for that.
3DS FC: 3067-6402-2163 (please add me as I need some friends)
Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
PSN: Crossword-Man
imbusydoctorwho

Postby Brawlftw » 05 Dec 2012, 23:22

"The best football game ever on a Nintendo console." And then you give it 80%.

Funny, I seem to recall you scoring one of the previous Pro Evos over 90% in another issue.
Brawlftw

Postby GuitarHero » 05 Dec 2012, 23:54

Brawlftw wrote:"The best football game ever on a Nintendo console." And then you give it 80%.

Funny, I seem to recall you scoring one of the previous Pro Evos over 90% in another issue.

And? That really doesn't mean much, especially with the new staff but there are plenty of other reasons why that's not true.
GuitarHero

Postby Brawlftw » 11 Dec 2012, 22:43

GuitarHero wrote:
Brawlftw wrote:"The best football game ever on a Nintendo console." And then you give it 80%.

And? That really doesn't mean much, especially with the new staff but there are plenty of other reasons why that's not true.

Actually, Chris Scullion reviewed both if I remember correctly, if not then he had definitely been a member of the team for a while (I remember reading the review a while back). 80% seems very low to give to the best footy game on a Nintendo system anyway, though it may just be another case of downplaying good games to support Nintendo exclusives (no shame in it, every other big magazine usually favours a certain console).
Brawlftw

Postby olrodlegacy » 13 May 2013, 19:03

The biggest problem with the game is that is often freezes when you boot it up. Otherwise, it's the best-ever Nintendo FIFA, and deserved a score to reflect that.
Twitter: @olrodlegacy 3DS Friend Code: 3523-2031-4532. PM me yours!

"There is a purpose greater than myself."
olrodlegacy