Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Lego City Undercover: The best Lego game yet?

Comment on site articles.

Why Chris Rooke is looking forward to Traveller's Tales' Wii U debut

I absolutely adored Lego when I was younger. I had boxes and boxes of the bricks, and created everything from Hogwarts and spaceships to castles and, of course, cities. As I've grew older and Lego became more expensive, my addiction to the little plastic bricks declined. However, I remember Lego is really letting my imagination go completely bonkers and it's that feeling that I'm excited about experiencing again with Lego City: Undercover.

... read more

Postby bigterence » 15 Dec 2012, 10:19

Been really impressed with WiiU games up to now,this will be a must-have for me.
bigterence

Postby LOZanges » 15 Dec 2012, 10:22

I'm just happy that there's yellow lego men! (I don't actually know what their called, but I think it's minifigures? :?)
I heard you like ONM. So I put an issue of ONM inside your issue of ONM so you can read ONM whilst you're reading ONM
LOZanges

Re: Lego City Undercover: The best Lego game yet?

Postby mushroomchow » 15 Dec 2012, 14:00

I was already sold on this game from the first trailer. But if that's Morgan Freeman? I might just die of awesome.
So I have a blog now. Go read it, I'll get you a cuppa if you do.
3DS FC - 5241-1896-0199 - Jake - PM me yours and let's play Animal Crossing New Leaf! :D
mushroomchow

Postby greenpo08 » 15 Dec 2012, 14:33

I am definetly going to buy it. If that is morgan freeman: yes: still gonna buy it. no: still gonna buy it. :D
Greenpo08 signing off
greenpo08

Postby Mr Roboto » 15 Dec 2012, 16:12

Looks like a laugh o play.

Definitely gonna get it.
Mr Roboto

Postby ThePokekid78 » 15 Dec 2012, 16:55

Actually a Wii U title that I'm quite interested in!!
My Youtube career kinda ended, so...I really have nothing to put here anymore...
ThePokekid78

Postby GamerGuyN » 15 Dec 2012, 19:12

WELL... it is the best Lego Game actually, come to think of it no Lego game was gd but i'll get it to see how gd it is IN MY OWN EYES
GamerGuyN

Postby tohaker » 15 Dec 2012, 19:58

The majority of the Lego games are merely movie tie-ins. I'm glad we're finally getting an original, voice acted story with plenty of Lego humour and action!
tohaker

Postby ledreppe » 15 Dec 2012, 20:14

This is one of my most anticipated Wii U games (the other being Rayman Legends), I've wanted to play it since I first saw a trailer. Every time new info comes out it just seems to be better and better. Cannot wait any longer for this!
Nintendo Network ID: BigAl79
3DS Friend Code
Getting: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Rayman Legends.
Mii QR Code
Twitter
YouTube
Where Nintendo lead, others follow!
ledreppe

Postby ninjafox » 16 Dec 2012, 18:31

Whilst i have not played any other lego games i am really interested in Lego City Undercover. If the humour in the trailers is plentiful in the main story and there is variety in the different missions then i will certainly be picking LCU up when its released.
ninjafox

Postby TheBadger » 17 Dec 2012, 12:09

To me, Lego City Undercover really reminds me of Lego Island Extreme Stunts; which I remember playing for hours on my old PC. It was very similar to LCU in many ways, massive, full of action and humour, and plenty of missions. I don't think there's been a better Lego game since, but I'm wondering if that prize could be awarded here. Very excited.
:)
TheBadger

Postby Aboyandhissequel » 17 Dec 2012, 12:21

I was initially excited, but that has died down a bit bit now after watching the ND video.
Not sure that pressing and/ or holding A constantly is quite the 'inventive' missions I had in mind.
As soon as there is a new Boy and His Blob game, for Wii U, 3DS or future Nintendo platform; I can delete this account and make a new one with a better name.

Make it happen Nintendo.
Aboyandhissequel

Postby manic221 » 18 Dec 2012, 20:53

Not even kidding when I say Lego City Undercover is a big factor when I'm buying the Wii U haha that sounds weird but it's totally true.
------Nintendo 3DS forever-------
Skins UK fan :)

Naomily FTW(hence the profile pic) I miss them but I love generation 3 too.
------Nintendo 3DS forever-------
manic221