Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

LEGO City Stories Wii U is awesome - TT Games

Comment on site articles.

LEGO developer reveals more gameplay details about LEGO City Stories Wii U

LEGO City Stories is absolutely awesome. That's the word from TT Games director Arthur Parsons who has been telling Official Nintendo Magazine more about the forthcoming Wii U game.

... read more

LEGO City Stories Wii U is awesome - TT Games

Postby mushroomchow » 21 Oct 2011, 14:19

So it's GTA lego? That sounds... AWESOME. I hope it is as good as he says, cos ill get this with my Wii U.
So I have a blog now. Go read it, I'll get you a cuppa if you do.
3DS FC - 5241-1896-0199 - Jake - PM me yours and let's play Animal Crossing New Leaf! :D
mushroomchow

Re: LEGO City Stories Wii U is awesome - TT Games

Postby Komodo_Wolfgang » 21 Oct 2011, 14:44

Not many lego games have been bad really (Heres looking at you, Lego rock raiders ¬¬)

Sounds like a mix of Lego Island 1&2 and their online Lego Studios game they used to(?) have. theyre brilliant.

Gta Lego (Lego City Stories) FTW! I wouldnt be suprised if Nintendo got the short straw again though...being up against ps3 and Xbox =(
My Animal Crossing New Leaf Tumblr! http://oakwoodnl.tumblr.com/
3DS:4141-2043-8010
DreamCode:7500-2191-1369
NID; Komodo_Wolfgang
Wiitabix wrote:I still feel we haven't seen the best of the Wii U yet, no where near.
Komodo_Wolfgang

Postby ledreppe » 21 Oct 2011, 16:35

I'll be picking this up with my WiiU next year, it's the only game that takes my interest for the WiiU. I never played Grand Theft Auto, but this will be my chance to get to play that kind of game. Zavvi are charging a whopping £39.85 to pre-order it, I think I'll just wait until other shops put it up for under £30. I just hope it lives up to what the guy in the vid has been saying, but then I've never been dissapointed in a LEGO game so far.
Nintendo Network ID: BigAl79
3DS Friend Code
Getting: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Rayman Legends.
Mii QR Code
Twitter
YouTube
Where Nintendo lead, others follow!
ledreppe

Postby Jedi_jester » 21 Oct 2011, 17:21

Komodo_Wolfgang wrote:Gta Lego (Lego City Stories) FTW! I wouldnt be suprised if Nintendo got the short straw again though...being up against ps3 and Xbox =(

But its exclusive to Wii U and 3DS! Sounds like its going to be bigger than the other lego games they have done in the past. Keeping my eyes on this.
Jedi Master
Jedi_jester

Postby Waldy565 » 22 Oct 2011, 10:25

i was really dieing for some news, so im happy for this interview, but i NEED a release date for the 3DS version :D
3DS Code = 4914-3785-6773 - feel free to add! :)

Loving my Wii U and it's libary!
We all wear a fake smile, and show the tears to the ones who understand, understand both the fake mask and the real face...
Waldy565

Postby Waldy565 » 22 Oct 2011, 10:26

Komodo_Wolfgang wrote:Not many lego games have been bad really (Heres looking at you, Lego rock raiders ¬¬)

Sounds like a mix of Lego Island 1&2 and their online Lego Studios game they used to(?) have. theyre brilliant.

Gta Lego (Lego City Stories) FTW! I wouldnt be suprised if Nintendo got the short straw again though...being up against ps3 and Xbox =(

Im sure at E3 it was announced city stories was 3DS and Wii U exclusive, mate...

We all wear a fake smile, and show the tears to the ones who understand, understand both the fake mask and the real face...
Waldy565

Postby Waldy565 » 22 Oct 2011, 10:31

Waldy565 wrote:i was really dieing for some news, so im happy for this interview, but i NEED a release date for the 3DS version :D

scratch that, zavvi DO have a release date, roll on 9th march! xD

Waldy565