Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Zelda Symphony Of The Goddesses tour wish list

Comment on site articles.

Colette reveals what she wants from next year's world tour

This year's Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary Symphony Concert was incredible. I loved every minute of it. It was a perfect taster of what's to come when The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses 2012 World Tour takes to the road early next year.

... read more

Zelda Symphony Of The Goddesses tour wish list

Postby pink_syd » 14 Nov 2011, 18:49

I definitely agree about the merchandise bit. I was gutted they didn't at least do girls t-shirts!
Would you like to talk to Saria? Really? Would you like to talk to me instead?

http://www.hellohayley.co.uk
http://www.twitter.com/pink_syd
pink_syd

Re: Zelda Symphony Of The Goddesses tour wish list

Postby Komodo_Wolfgang » 14 Nov 2011, 20:41

Bring.To.Leeds. or atleast YORKSHIRE, its pretty much middle of the UK, so fairly easy for people to get to!

I missed out on this years because I had no one to go with, well, that was interested in that kinda thing.

But in leeds I could get a bus or train in.Or Manchester.
My Animal Crossing New Leaf Tumblr! http://oakwoodnl.tumblr.com/
3DS:4141-2043-8010
DreamCode:7500-2191-1369
NID; Komodo_Wolfgang
Wiitabix wrote:I still feel we haven't seen the best of the Wii U yet, no where near.
Komodo_Wolfgang

Postby AR master » 14 Nov 2011, 22:09

*sigh*i wish it would come to ireland :cry:
I don't believe in reincarnation and I didn't believe in it when I was a chipmunk.
AR master

Postby Snarafe » 14 Nov 2011, 23:06

Totally agree about the merchandise. I really wanted to buy something as a souvenir but not only weren't there any good shirts for girls but the only other thing on offer was a £20 poster! I wanted an ocarina :(
"My opponent was both powerful and vicious. You might say he was...'powericious'."
Ace Detective Luke Atmey
Snarafe

Postby MartinIsAwesome » 15 Nov 2011, 12:28

The only merchendise I'd consider buying would be a green Link hat. I'd wear it everywhere.
Please check out my video game inspired t-shirt deigns over on RedBubble!
Featured Designs: Castle Crashers Four-Square | Luigi - Ridin' Dirty | Another MOTHER - Ness & Lucas (variations available)
MartinIsAwesome
ONM Moderator

Postby Azurewave » 15 Nov 2011, 17:10

I would love this to come to Scotland, even one venue would do (maybe Glasgow or Edinburgh?)
We don't ask for much, just one showing and it would make a lot of people happy. But no doubt we'll get left out...

It looks utterly fantastic, really a special occasion.
**Hold onto your hats, new signature coming soon. :P**
Azurewave

Postby ninjafox » 17 Nov 2011, 22:29

I really hope this does come to the UK as i was unable to attend the 25th anniversary symphony concert in London and judging from what i have read it sounds like such an amazing evening. Perhaps Birmingham would be a good location as it is more central so more people should be able to attend.

I would like to hear the Spirit Temple and Dragon Roost music at a symphony concert. There are so many great tunes in the Zelda games it is hard to pick a favourite.
Enjoyable blog as always Colette :)
ninjafox