Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

3DS GBA Ambassador games wish list

Comment on site articles.

John Vekinis thinks these five would make for the perfect Christmas present

If you listened to the latest ONM podcast you'll know that team ONM want Funky Kong for Christmas. I'll tell you what I think would make the perfect Christmas present. The remaining 3DS Ambassador games.

... read more

Postby Missile T Dog » 20 Nov 2011, 10:02

On the most part I would 100% agree with that list, usually I'd ask for a pokemon game but to be honest if that was the line up I'd be as happy as two bigs the cats who got the cream :D
Hello everyone, the new missile the dog here !

PM me for 3DS friend codes

anyway...
Missile T Dog

Postby mr gnome » 20 Nov 2011, 10:03

i agree with all of those games although i doubt they will chose minish cap as they already did legend of zelda and zelda 2
mr gnome

Re: 3DS GBA Ambassador games wish list

Postby Gpmps » 20 Nov 2011, 10:28

what about pokemon games :?: like emerald!! :P
Gpmps

Postby zelda97 » 20 Nov 2011, 10:43

Just £40 to go until i can afford a 3DS and i have already got all the christmas presants i need to give to people.... just £40.... just £40.... just £40....
yo please PM me your phantom hourglass friend code with name for ds. if it works i will PM you my code
thanks,
Zelda97
zelda97

Postby WHiTeFAce » 20 Nov 2011, 10:45

great games

but how about megaman network or megaman & boss or any megaman game :D
WHiTeFAce

Postby david wev » 20 Nov 2011, 10:51

I'd say switch Advance Wars, I don't really see that ending up being one of the ambassador games anyway, and replace it with Pokémon Emerald version. I want this because I never got to play it as a kid who thoroughly enjoyed Pokémon Sapphire version (which ended getting lost alongside a DS Lite and Super Mario 64 DS :cry: ), nowadays I've been trying to track down the game on Ebay, and I first got a game with a broken memory, a game with a worn out time chip (so I can't grow berries) and a game that restarts itself after I beat the elite four :x

I also think that they could add a feature that lets you send the Pokémon to the Pal Parks in Diamond, Pearl & Platinum and Heart Gold & Soul Silver, that would mean people would be able to catch 'em all without resorting to buying a crappy normal DS or the DS Lite :D

P.S. I agree that Minish Cap should be one the Advance Ambassador Games, it's Zelda's 25th! Let's have another free Zelda game!! :D
david wev

Postby zelda97 » 20 Nov 2011, 11:18

david wev wrote:I also think that they could add a feature that lets you send the Pokémon to the Pal Parks in Diamond, Pearl & Platinum and Heart Gold & Soul Silver, that would mean people would be able to catch 'em all without resorting to buying a crappy normal DS or the DS Lite :D

P.S. I agree that Minish Cap should be one the Advance Ambassador Games, it's Zelda's 25th! Let's have another free Zelda game!! :D

I don't think DS/DSlites' are that bad, without them there would be no Zelda Phantom hourglass or Zelda spirit tracks, though i agree that minish cap should be on the Ambassador games, even though I don't have a 3DS yet... £40.... £40.... £40....
yo please PM me your phantom hourglass friend code with name for ds. if it works i will PM you my code
thanks,
Zelda97
zelda97

Postby CyberGW » 20 Nov 2011, 11:47

I would love Minish Cap, Pokémon Emerald and Wario Ware Twisted finished off with the 3DS Gyro sensor. And I think it would be awesome if they're released on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day or Boxing Day.
Current Favourite Game: Tomodachi Life
Most Anticipated Game: Super Smash Bros for Nintendo 3DS
NNID: CyberGW
CyberGW

Postby Da_Epic_Fail » 20 Nov 2011, 11:56

I'd want a GBA Pokémon game as well, preferably Emerald, and Superstar Saga. But other than that, great list!
Also Mother 3, but I have a feeling that one sadly won't be on the list. Oh well, a man can dream...
Da_Epic_Fail

Postby jaytee » 20 Nov 2011, 12:22

so would you still have had to buy the 3DS when it first came out to get these games?
jaytee

Postby Issun2765 » 20 Nov 2011, 12:40

It might come out Christmas Day because it's a standard day to the Japanese. They go to school or work, but don't celebrate it.

Please release the Ambassador Games soon, i'm almost complete with the original zelda!!
Issun2765

Postby bennyt » 20 Nov 2011, 13:21

Those ideas sound great however pokemon would top it all off
bennyt

Postby gregeyb » 20 Nov 2011, 13:38

I want harvest moon
Follow me on twitter @gregeyb
gregeyb

Postby Baker1000 » 20 Nov 2011, 13:40

I'd love it if Golden Sun and Minish Cap were included. But right now the only thing I wish for is that we get the games this year. How on earth have they not given them to us yet? There's only like 6 weeks left, and that's if they even release anything over the Christmas period on the eShop.
Baker1000

Postby zelda97 » 20 Nov 2011, 13:46

how about a Pac-man???(£40....£40...£40....)
thanks,
Zelda97
zelda97

Postby gmundy » 20 Nov 2011, 13:51

I think that they should release a whole load of gba games on eshop after the ambassador ones.
gmundy

Postby Kd King » 20 Nov 2011, 14:00

Not a bad list, but not my choices. I'd have Superstar Saga, Pokémon Emerald, Advance Wars, A Link to the Past and Golden Sun or Fire Emblem, purely because I never played either of the last two. Or Advance Wars, in fairness. Basically I want new experiences that I missed out on when I was a kid.
Twitter
YouTube
OBNOXIOUS FONT
Kd King

Postby ACRID » 20 Nov 2011, 14:10

I'd rather have Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga than Advance Wars.
I had Advance Wars DS and Dark Conflict but could never really get away with them.
Currently Playing: Link's Awakening DX [3DS]
ACRID

Postby Linkfan42 » 20 Nov 2011, 14:11

I'd like Minish Cap, Superstar Saga, Advance Wars, Pokémon Emerald and Golden Sun. As much as I want Link to the Past too, I can't see it being one of the ambassador games.
Linkfan42

Postby ifsey » 20 Nov 2011, 14:41

I'dlove to have Fire Emblem! I have it here in my GBAsp, but that's nt the same. I want to share it with the world!
ifsey

Postby Nina-P » 20 Nov 2011, 14:42

Pretty Good list, But I Want Mario Kart Super Circuit! ;D
Nina-P

Postby ARWING64 » 20 Nov 2011, 14:50

F-Zero GP would be nice
ARWING64

Postby Zihark » 20 Nov 2011, 15:07

GOLDEN SUN, PLEEAASE.
hungry in the dark
Zihark

Postby mrriseagainst1 » 20 Nov 2011, 15:11

a pokemon game please nintendo!
mrriseagainst1

Postby Dertdood » 20 Nov 2011, 16:15

I'd be very happy if those were the games we got
Review of photo: Saul Iscariot's photo of man with red lightsaber has lightsaber man centered well in the photo and the red light adds definition to his cheekbones. 7/10 (Use of photo is covered by Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, Sec. 30)
Dertdood

Next