Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

The Last Story video shows first ten minutes of gameplay

Comment on site articles.

Zael and his team take on the Reptids in this Last Story video

The Last Story is out today and to celebrate the arrival of Sakaguchi's new Wii RPG, we've recorded a gameplay video showing off the first action-packed ten minutes.

... read more

Postby linkfinity » 24 Feb 2012, 19:06

celtic dub? :wink:
linkfinity

Postby Shimama_king » 24 Feb 2012, 19:12

I would have blown up the bridge but each to their own. The accents are fantastic, please tell me there's gonna be another ONM dub like the xenoblade one :)
Shimama ftw

But it was not the army that destroyed the aliens it was the humblest of all Gods creatures, the Tyrannasaurus rex.
Shimama_king

Re: The Last Story video shows first ten minutes of gameplay

Postby TaskOfMajora » 24 Feb 2012, 19:36

Shimama_king wrote:I would have blown up the bridge but each to their own. The accents are fantastic, please tell me there's gonna be another ONM dub like the xenoblade one :)

They don't need to do a dub now though, do they? Cos' they wanted celtic accents and, by the looks of it, their wishes came true.

I agree with you though; the accents are fantastic, and although the graphics look a bit weird and muddy (simmilar to Twilight Princess's) the cutscenses look as though they have been directed better that Xenoblade's cutscenses.

Hopefully this wont have all the annoying problems that xenoblade had in it (the stupid camera, the annoying grinding and the slighty broken battle system)
TaskOfMajora