Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

LEGO City Stories Wii U details revealed

Comment on site articles.

Open world block-buster gets an airing at E3.

Nintendo has given the world a glimpse and Warner Bros. and Traveller's Tales' upcoming open world LEGO game, LEGO City Undercover, for Wii U. Here are the first screenshots.

... read more

LEGO City Stories Wii U details revealed

Postby pokemaster » 05 Jun 2012, 18:16

When this was announced last year, I don't think I was alone in thinking "meh", but now seeing the trailer, its looking pretty good. :)
--------3DS Friend Code-4768-7430-9047--------
-PM me yours if you add me, so I can add you-
My Colors! 3D Gallery
Met my fiance because of the 3DS, I owe Nintendo everything. Miyamoto, Iwata and co. if you see this, you are invited to the wedding.
pokemaster

Re: LEGO City Stories Wii U details revealed

Postby oh dae su » 05 Jun 2012, 18:46

pokemaster wrote:When this was announced last year, I don't think I was alone in thinking "meh", but now seeing the trailer, its looking pretty good. :)

Totally agree, it's good to see them trying something a bit different with the lego franchise.
The parade of everything under the sun.
oh dae su

Postby Alive235 » 05 Jun 2012, 18:57

oh dae su wrote:
pokemaster wrote:When this was announced last year, I don't think I was alone in thinking "meh", but now seeing the trailer, its looking pretty good. :)

Totally agree, it's good to see them trying something a bit different with the lego franchise.

Agreed! Looks like a lego version of GTA! :D
Nintendo! :)
Alive235

Postby NintyHippo » 05 Jun 2012, 19:15

This is interesting, but I'm not completely sure if I will get it.
Hooray for hippos!
Many thanks to Casplen for the sig, and Dizzybow for the avatar.
NintyHippo

Postby Xenobladeperson » 05 Jun 2012, 20:38

The trailer was good, laughed when the person shouted 'Why was that even there?' when he jumped through the fan.

To cool down the area, lego person, to cool down the area.
Nintendo Ninja wrote:Never fear everything can be resolved by a large amount of violence
Xenobladeperson

Postby imbusydoctorwho » 06 Jun 2012, 12:22

Another stand out title.
Currently playing:Metal Gear Ground Zeroes
Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
imbusydoctorwho