Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Inazuma Eleven Strikers review

Comment on site articles.

If you buy one football game on Wii this week, make it this one

With the Inazuma Eleven animated series currently doing the rounds on CITV, it's no real surprise to see Inazuma Eleven Strikers getting an English-language release courtesy of Nintendo and Level-5. Anyone expecting the sort of detail and depth they got from the two DS games released on these shores will be disappointed, however, as this is a very different kettle of fish.

... read more

Inazuma Eleven Strikers review

Postby spacemen13 » 28 Sep 2012, 17:37

Nah! Doesn't have anything on the DS games.
I am a Chicken murderer.
Appeared in issue 83,84,85
Playing= Resident evil 4 wii edition. minecraft PC Pm me.
Sig by TJhiphop and avatar by Dizzybow!
My model gallery Image
spacemen13

Re: Inazuma Eleven Strikers review

Postby Oathkeeper » 28 Sep 2012, 19:31

Been suitably excited for this since I heard it was being released in the UK. Massive fan of the anime and the DS games, and I can't see myself getting bored of it. For fans that have seen the entire show like I have, this is a must buy. I'm a bit miffed at no option for Japanese voice actors but I'm not too fussed. Hopefully we get the third DS game now that characters from that game have been revealed over here, or at least get Inazuma Eleven 1•2•3.
Oathkeeper

Postby PhineasFerbStyx » 28 Sep 2012, 20:16

Pre-ordered this and got it yesterday been playing it since and I really love it. After I got over the initial geekdom of seeing the God Hand and fire tornado being screamed out by their actual voice actors it became very addictive. Although it is a lot more like the anime than the ds games as special moves will be used a lot more. But overall its very good and you should buy it if you like the games and the show. :D
Man do I rock or wut If u want my friend code it will be available by PM ing me
PhineasFerbStyx

Postby 1steagle » 28 Sep 2012, 20:38

been looking around in all game shops and cant find it anywhere ,
its probably gonna be the last wii game i get :(
dont hate the player hate the game (but not inazuma eleven)
1steagle

Postby cyanwolf6 » 28 Sep 2012, 20:41

Where did you get it I can't find anywhere that has it in stock.
cyanwolf6

Postby imbusydoctorwho » 28 Sep 2012, 20:46

I guess it'll be hard to find,just like Pokemon Typing Adventure.
Currently playing:Metal Gear Ground Zeroes
Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
imbusydoctorwho

Postby cyanwolf6 » 28 Sep 2012, 21:16

I think Shopto has them in stock so I might get it from there.
cyanwolf6

Postby Steve Grim » 28 Sep 2012, 23:23

I got my copy from shopto.net pre-ordered but because i live in Ireland its not here yet. :cry:
it really amazes me how hard it is to get any inazuma eleven game inazuma eleven 2 blizzard was only available 2 weeks after I imported a copy from england
STEVE GRIM FOREVER
Steve Grim