Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

How to make your own StreetPass Ultimate helmet

Comment on site articles.

Cosplay: Marti Bennett shows you how she made her outfit ahead of tomorrow's MCM Expo

After going to MCM Expo in May A Nikki from Nintendo Letterbox, it wasn't long before people started asking me who I was going to dress up as for this weekend's show in London. I wasn't overly keen on cosplaying again. My Nikki cosplay from Nintendo Letterbox was not very popular and I was very disappointed and ready to give up. I didn't want to dress up as something that everyone else was doing. I wanted to be original and different.

... read more

How to make your own StreetPass Ultimate helmet

Postby linkfinity » 26 Oct 2012, 14:26

I have seen some cool things in my time... this is one of them.
linkfinity

Re: How to make your own StreetPass Ultimate helmet

Postby TheNUKEnukeM » 26 Oct 2012, 20:20

I loving running up to cosplayers and getting my photo with them. If I see you, Marti I will ask you because Nintendo is awesome
When I go out some people ask me-Hey what's with the name. Well My real surname is Newcomb. And its sounds like Nukem as in Duke Nukem the game character (never played it, im two young). So I have adopted it and put in frustrating capital letters.
TheNUKEnukeM

Postby Mariofan456 » 28 Oct 2012, 20:29

How did you get the sword and shield ? They look awesome :D
Mariofan456

Postby PokeMarti » 28 Oct 2012, 22:12

Mariofan456 wrote:How did you get the sword and shield ? They look awesome :D

They were also made :) but my boyfriend made them and didnt do a picture progress on them sadly. I'll pass on to him that you liked them :)
ONM Blogger - Twitter @martibennett
PokeMarti

Postby KairiZero » 30 Oct 2012, 14:07

Very cool, am much liking the shield and sword!! If you want to do something original and rather random - Master hand, or perhaps Dr Kawashima's floating bonce haha!

As wolves among sheep we wander
KairiZero

Postby wooden spoon » 30 Oct 2012, 19:37

That is so cool! (Nikki was awesome too!)
wooden spoon