Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

New details on FIFA 13's Wii U Gamepad features

Comment on site articles.

Control, pass and shoot with increased precision and accuracy

While Nintendo fans have been made to wait for FIFA 13 on the Wii U, EA have released a list of in-depth details concerning their latest edition of the popular football franchise.

... read more

New details on FIFA 13's Wii U Gamepad features

Postby olrodlegacy » 02 Nov 2012, 23:31

The online section is interesting, nothing like that has been seen on a Nintendo console before. Hopefully there'll be more authetic player likenesses than the Wii editions...
Twitter: @olrodlegacy 3DS Friend Code: 3523-2031-4532. PM me yours!

"There is a purpose greater than myself."
olrodlegacy

Re: New details on FIFA 13's Wii U Gamepad features

Postby 3ds234 » 04 Nov 2012, 01:01

This has made me decide to get this instead of Nintendo Land (noone in my family would play Nintendo Land with me and friends would'nt either :( )
3ds fc: 1719-3432-0688. Animal Crossing Dream suite address:6200-2218-5065 .Xbox Live: ciaranm 281. Pm me if you add me on any of them.

Currently playing:Monster Hunter 3,Pokemon Y/black2,GTA V,Battlefield 4,COD Black Ops 2, Borderlands 2.
3ds234

Re: New details on FIFA 13's Wii U Gamepad features

Postby alec76 » 06 Nov 2012, 02:32

Seriously learn how to spell. It's not like it's instant messaging and you can't correct it. Lazy journalism. Surely you at least have spell check, plus common english sense.?.
alec76