Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

New Nintendo Land advert shows Mario Chase and Metroid Blast

Comment on site articles.

It's one player against four in Nintendo's Wii U launch game

You can see five players enjoying Nintendo Land in this new Wii U advert that's now showing on Nintendo's Youtube Channel.

... read more

New Nintendo Land advert shows Mario Chase and Metroid Blast

Postby NSMB23DS » 06 Nov 2012, 13:17

OHHHH, I understand why Nintendo chooses the same set for the Wii U commercials! It's because everytime someone watches them they won't leave because it might be new!

At least they're better than Sunshine's commercial...
Obviously got NSMB2 midnight of August 19th (hence the name)
NSMB23DS

Re: New Nintendo Land advert shows Mario Chase and Metroid B

Postby Nintendalek42 » 06 Nov 2012, 13:58

It's basically the same as the other US advert, which means overall better than the UK one, but that music is still as terribly awful. :evil: No but seriously, they might as well put a track containing babies crying and dogs barking and it would still be better for our ears and minds. This music encapsulates nothing of the Wii U's magic, and even less encapsulates anything like nintendo land. It's a real shame to have to choose between child-orientated idiocy and audio garbage in your trailers both sides of the Atlantic. I'm still avidly waiting for the predictably crazy japanese offering :D
Nintendalek42

Postby Mr Roboto » 06 Nov 2012, 14:11

Like I have said before it shows what the Wii u is all about and the potential of future games.

If they showed this advert to focus groups they must of all have been deaf the music is terrible! :mrgreen:
Mr Roboto

Postby CyberGW » 06 Nov 2012, 18:08

Any thing about the Wii U just makes me wish Christmas will come earlier.
Hear that Santa? :lol:
Anyway, I'm really looking forward to Nintendo Land and everything when I get my Premium Pack. Having Scribblenauts Unlimited launch before 25th December would just make the day perfect. Please 5th Cell. Pretty please?
Current Favourite Game: Tomodachi Life
Most Anticipated Game: Super Smash Bros for Nintendo 3DS
NNID: CyberGW
CyberGW

Postby NSMB23DS » 15 Nov 2012, 01:24

Having Scribblenauts Unlimited launch before 25th December would just make the day perfect.

I have granted your wish and let it be released on November 18th.MERRYCHRISTMAS!
Obviously got NSMB2 midnight of August 19th (hence the name)
NSMB23DS