Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

See Batman in Scribblenauts Unlimited

Comment on site articles.

Create famous characters using the object creator

We've already seen Mario, Luigi and Link in Scribblenauts Unlimited, but now 5th Cell have shared some screenshots showing Batman, Scooby Doo and Mortal Kombat characters in the game.

... read more

See Batman in Scribblenauts Unlimited

Postby Nintendalek42 » 06 Nov 2012, 17:27

Hope this is a lauch game, because I'm really hyped for it.
Nintendalek42

Re: See Batman in Scribblenauts Unlimited

Postby CyberGW » 06 Nov 2012, 18:01

Nintendalek42 wrote:Hope this is a lauch game, because I'm really hyped for it.

Same! I really want another Wii U game at launch now Rayman has been delayed and this looks absolutely amazing. Uber hype!
If the object editor really is this good, and I have no doubt that it is, then we're going to see some amazing creations of everything. Those Scooby Doo characters looked so good, really hard to believe that they're not pre-set characters but made from the object editor. Brilliant.
Current Favourite Game: Tomodachi Life
Most Anticipated Game: Super Smash Bros for Nintendo 3DS
NNID: CyberGW
CyberGW

Postby HyrulianToad » 06 Nov 2012, 18:38

Batman + Scribblenaughts = Total awesomeness.
I wonder wether you play as the characters of if your just helping them out , either way this should be brilliant.
HyrulianToad

Postby bennyt » 06 Nov 2012, 18:52

Shaping up to be utterly fantastic but there's one thing I would like to know...

The release date please. All these details on characters and game-play, its got me soooo excited, yet not a single thing on if its out before the end of this year or Q1 in 2013... Hopefully before Xmas or early Jan/Feb
bennyt

Postby Nintendalek42 » 06 Nov 2012, 19:55

This might be a lauch game, considering the facts that it's a US lauch game, that Warner Brothers haven't announced their european lauch line-up yet, and that they usually don't bother to make optimal european language translations in the Scribblenauts Series, the lauch being usually europe-wide.
Nintendalek42

Postby MartinIsAwesome » 07 Nov 2012, 13:45

More Pop Culture references? Yes, please!
Actually, with this much pop culture I'm surprised that Seth MacFarlane isn't involved. But who knows - at this rate he might even be in it.

EDIT: Scratch that, I just realised the link. They are all Warner Bros. properties. So what's next? Bugs Bunny? Superman? Maybe even The Hangover?
Please check out my video game inspired t-shirt deigns over on RedBubble!
Featured Designs: SAMUS/ARAN | Luigi - Ridin' Dirty | Another MOTHER - Ness & Lucas (variations available)
MartinIsAwesome
ONM Moderator

Postby imbusydoctorwho » 07 Nov 2012, 15:06

The Scooby Doo gang look like the real thing.
3DS FC: 3067-6402-2163 (please add me as I need some friends)
Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
PSN: Crossword-Man
imbusydoctorwho

Postby 5OUNDWAVE » 07 Nov 2012, 20:12

loving the mortal kombat , they just look so funky
5OUNDWAVE