Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

All-new Monster Hunter 4 details

Comment on site articles.

How to stop the Beserk Dragon virus

You will be infected by something called the Beserk Dragon Virus in Monster Hunter 4, the sequel to the Wii classic which is only playable on 3DS

... read more

All-new Monster Hunter 4 details

Postby lrwr14 » 07 Nov 2012, 12:20

The Beserk Dragon Virus sounds stupid, but it also sounds like Capcom are trying to make a story out of the game for a change. So i'll look forward to hopefully playing it.
Imagine a really cool picture here.
lrwr14

Re: All-new Monster Hunter 4 details

Postby Mr Roboto » 07 Nov 2012, 18:54

I haven't got a 3DS but I've got Monster Hunter 3 on pre-order for the Wii u. If I enjoy that I might invest in this if it gets a great reveiw.
Mr Roboto

Postby hamzahdsi » 08 Nov 2012, 18:29

lrwr14 wrote:The Beserk Dragon Virus sounds stupid, but it also sounds like Capcom are trying to make a story out of the game for a change. So i'll look forward to hopefully playing it.

To be honest, i didnt mind the fact MH games had next to no story. It was never the story that was the focus of MH games
XBOX Gamertag: EpicHamzah
Minimobi-"Funny what a day on ONM can do to you."
ILoveWii-"turn up anyway with lots of beers and a couple johnnys you'll be fine."
hamzahdsi

Postby GtAwyFrmMyRamen » 17 May 2013, 03:18

Getting a Japanese 3ds just for this.
Last edited by GtAwyFrmMyRamen on 17 May 2013, 03:21, edited 1 time in total.
GtAwyFrmMyRamen

Postby GtAwyFrmMyRamen » 17 May 2013, 03:20

Monster Hunter 4, the sequel to the Wii classic which is only playable on 3DS? That's a funny way of putting it. The CLASSIC game is for PS2..
GtAwyFrmMyRamen