Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Fallblox UK release date confirmed

Comment on site articles.

The sequel to the brilliant Pullblox will be released next week

Great news! There's only a week to go until Fallblox is released in the UK. Yes, Nintendo has announced a 15 November release date for the sequel to Pullblox, the best 3DS eShop game ever!

... read more

Fallblox UK release date confirmed

Postby deKay » 09 Nov 2012, 10:46

YES.

How much though? Not that it matters as I'm getting it anyway.
Game Over, Yeah!!
deKay

Re: Fallblox UK release date confirmed

Postby tomonm » 09 Nov 2012, 10:51

deKay wrote:YES.

How much though? Not that it matters as I'm getting it anyway.

That has yet to be confirmed. Hopefully it will be the same price as Pullblox.
tomonm
ONM Staff

Postby shy guy 64 » 09 Nov 2012, 11:00

cool i'll download it when i can
life, don't talk to me about life
sig was made by chocolate milk
shy guy 64

Postby Herbert_Rarr » 09 Nov 2012, 11:20

I has many moneys on my eShop account, so this is mine. I loved Pullblox; I bought at the beginning of the year and am still on the bonus puzzles :P. Longevity or what?
Free Nintendo points codes, 3DS and Wii U eShop codes, and many others here: http://lootpalace.com/?ref=182952. Guaranteed not a scam. PM me for more info.
Herbert_Rarr

Postby jawafour » 09 Nov 2012, 16:22

Pullbox was a terrific game and I think the pricing helped it to garner a wide audience. It'll be interesting to see if Nintendo stick with the same £5.49-odd price tag for Fallblox. The eShop could do with some better games at affordable prices, so this represents an opportunity for Nintendo.

In summary - Nintendo, don't spoil this with a stupid price tag of £9. Stick with the £5 or £6 mark and I'll buy it on release day!
jawafour

Postby 123akis » 09 Nov 2012, 18:10

im guessing the price will be the same as pullblox (£5.49, as nintendo have reduced everything by 1p) or if its like £1 more i dont mind i will get it anyway :D
123akis

Postby Commandervideo » 09 Nov 2012, 22:41

That's Awesome news! Hopefully Nightsky will be out the same week or the week after :D
My Colors!3D Gallery
THE BEST EQUALS = MK7 + SSBB + SM64
Commandervideo

Postby fisher2007 » 09 Nov 2012, 23:09

shy guy 64 wrote:cool i'll download it when i can
come to my world and i will project you from bad souls and I'm the ninja pirate master.
fisher2007

Postby Hams96 » 10 Nov 2012, 06:12

I've been looking forward to this almost as much as Pokedex 3D Pro, the only difference is that this will be at a reasonable enough price to justify buying.
Hams96

Postby jawafour » 12 Nov 2012, 22:19

jawafour said last week... wrote:It'll be interesting to see if Nintendo stick with the same £5.49-odd price tag for Fallblox. The eShop could do with some better games at affordable prices, so this represents an opportunity for Nintendo.

In summary - Nintendo, don't spoil this with a stupid price tag of £9. Stick with the £5 or £6 mark and I'll buy it on release day!

Hmmn. £7.19. I guess it's more reasonable than £9 for stuff like Rolling Western. But I'm not sure that Nintendo can justify a 33% increase in price over Pullblox. I'll hold fire and put the dough towards my Wii U fund instead.
jawafour