Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Four things we learned about Miiverse from Iwata Asks

Comment on site articles.

Miiverse is going to be the best thing ever!

Miiverse was unveiled at E3 2012 but this week, Nintendo chose to talk about their social network for gamers in more depth, first during a Nintendo Direct broadcast and then in a new Iwata Asks discussion. It got us more excited about Wii U than ever.

... read more

Postby deKay » 09 Nov 2012, 16:41

The thing I'm most interested in is being able to take screenshots of your games and post them to the Miiverse.

I'm amazed that taking screenshots of games was never standard on the Wii, 360, PS3 or 3DS - even though they all have a "home" button which could have that option on it.
Game Over, Yeah!!
deKay

Postby shadowlugia101 » 09 Nov 2012, 16:45

miiverse just keeps getting better and better the more i hear about it, this and the gamepad will make a truly unique competitor in the market
My 3DS Friend Code is 3222-5557-3599,PM if you add me.

shadowlugia101

Re: Four things we learned about Miiverse from Iwata Asks

Postby aerosmith20 » 09 Nov 2012, 18:20

I hope that there is a way to post things to facebook and twitter from Miiverse. If not right away maybe in the future. I would love to share screenshots and stuff with my friends who might not have a Wii U yet and say Hey look what I did. Just a thought!
aerosmith20