Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Wii U game reviews incoming

Comment on site articles.

Find out what we think of the big Wii U launch games at midnight

We wouldn't normally recommend staying up until midnight on a school night but you might want to make an exception this evening. For we will be revealing what are the best Wii U launch games as soon as the Wii U reviews embargo lifts.

... read more

Postby Lonegamer » 15 Nov 2012, 17:22

Getting me beers now all ready for this.
Really hoping zombiu gets a good score and assassins creed 3.
Lonegamer

Postby MartinIsAwesome » 15 Nov 2012, 17:25

TWO podcasts?! Heaven! Although that does mean more work for me and my ONM Podcast Archive [/plug].

Are you sure you want to be posting scores at midnight? Seems a bit late at night to start defending your score of New Super Mario Bros. U from the inevitable backlash. =P
Please check out my video game inspired t-shirt deigns over on RedBubble!
Featured Designs: Castle Crashers Four-Square | Luigi - Ridin' Dirty | Another MOTHER - Ness & Lucas (variations available)
MartinIsAwesome
ONM Moderator

Re: Wii U game reviews incoming

Postby thecoolmana777 » 15 Nov 2012, 17:45

Can't wait just gotta set my alarm for 11.55 :D Hope NSMBU and ZombiU. Are good as those are the ones I've preordered :)
Have an awesome day :D
3DS FC- 3394-3533-6027, NNID-Thecoolmana777 PM me
thecoolmana777

Postby ChandraONM » 15 Nov 2012, 19:16

Hi all. Sorry, slight mistake here. The ZombiU embargo end at midnight Saturday, nut tonight, so that score won't go up for another 2 days. Sorry!
ChandraONM
ONM Staff

Postby tomonm » 15 Nov 2012, 20:59

Haven't reviewed Assassin's yet. We'll add that to the list later. Martin, you don't know what we've given NSMBU! I hope that people will be kind enough to read the reviews in the magazine before the backlash!

The mag really is a cracker. Even though we'll be revealing some scores, I really hope you all buy it as the reviews themselves are really good.
tomonm
ONM Staff

Postby Lonegamer » 15 Nov 2012, 23:05

no need to sty up then as loads of reviews ar on youtube :)
cant wait for zombiu review though :)
Beers back in the fridge.
Lonegamer

Postby MartinIsAwesome » 16 Nov 2012, 08:56

tomonm wrote:Martin, you don't know what we've given NSMBU! I hope that people will be kind enough to read the reviews in the magazine before the backlash!

lol, I don't need to know. It seems you guys ofter get complaints no matter what score you give, that why I said it's inevitable.
I'm commenting after the scores have been posted, but I haven't seen them yet. I'd expect a high one for New Super Mario Bros. U because from what I've played of it at the Wii U Showcase events, it was still brilliant even if there wasn't much new from the previous games. I'd also image that the presentation and the mulitude of bonus modes and challanges that Nintendo has added in will be enough to make it at least on par with the other ones.
Please check out my video game inspired t-shirt deigns over on RedBubble!
Featured Designs: Castle Crashers Four-Square | Luigi - Ridin' Dirty | Another MOTHER - Ness & Lucas (variations available)
MartinIsAwesome
ONM Moderator