Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Rayman Legends demo coming to the Wii U eShop, new screensho

Comment on site articles.

US gamers can play Rayman's new Wii U game before it's released next year

The Rayman Legends release date may have been put back to Q1 2013 but US gamers will be able to download a demo from the Wii U eShop on launch day.

... read more

Postby deKay » 16 Nov 2012, 13:33

Excellent news.

Played this at Eurogamer and was disappointed it was delayed. A demo, assuming we get it at launch too, would help stave off the pangs :)
Game Over, Yeah!!
deKay

Postby KairiZero » 16 Nov 2012, 13:46

Excellent news! I'm hoping that there are plenty of demo's ready when the we all go live with it, its always fantastic to get a taste of a game before buying it - I'm pretty sure every gamer has been blown away by something, only to play it and realise it just isn't the game they thought it was!!

As wolves among sheep we wander
KairiZero

Re: Rayman Legends demo coming to the Wii U eShop, new scree

Postby imbusydoctorwho » 16 Nov 2012, 14:00

Absolutely brilliant news,and hopefully we'll get it on launch.
3DS FC: 3067-6402-2163 (please add me as I need some friends)
Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
PSN: Crossword-Man
imbusydoctorwho

Postby Herbert_Rarr » 16 Nov 2012, 17:05

Haha my X-Box owning, Ninty hater friend loves Rayman and can't play this :P
Free Nintendo points codes, 3DS and Wii U eShop codes, and many others here: http://lootpalace.com/?ref=182952. Guaranteed not a scam. PM me for more info.
Herbert_Rarr

Postby Mr Roboto » 16 Nov 2012, 18:57

deKay wrote:Excellent news.

Played this at Eurogamer and was disappointed it was delayed. A demo, assuming we get it at launch too, would help stave off the pangs :)

If the Americans get it on their eShop servers then there's no reason on earth that Nintendo can't upload it to the European servers for launch day as well.

I still waiting for a review but I think I might go for Rayman instead Super Mario Bros as it just looks like a more interesting platformer too me.
Mr Roboto

Postby MJTH » 16 Nov 2012, 19:33

I got to play this at the eurogamer expo, but it's still great news that they are making a demo to.
Something's coming up the plumbing, poor Luigi's in a bind. Giant turtles are out to get him, Creepy Crabs are right behind. Spiders, flies. Jeepers! Yikes!, They're coming out the pipes. "MARIO! WHERE ARE YOU!!!"
MJTH