Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

ZombiU King Of Zombies multiplayer video

Comment on site articles.

Watch us play ZombiU's awesome multiplayer mode

It's the king of zombies versus the survivor. GamePad Vs Wii Remote and Nunchuk. ONM's Tom East Vs Joe Skrebels. Yes, following on from our Chasing Aurora multiplayer video yesterday, we're showing off ZombiU's excellent multiplayer mode.

... read more

ZombiU King Of Zombies multiplayer video

Postby 5OUNDWAVE » 18 Nov 2012, 14:40

look's fantastic but the player without the gamepad what's better the pro controller or the wii-mote and nunchuck :?:
5OUNDWAVE

Re: ZombiU King Of Zombies multiplayer video

Postby ChandraONM » 18 Nov 2012, 14:49

Pro Controller, definitely. We don't have one of our own yet though, hence the Wii Remote/Nunchuck!
ChandraONM
ONM Staff

Postby dustyRobbins1 » 18 Nov 2012, 15:03

I wonder if that's Joe panting and whimpering...
3DS Friend Code: 1762-2693-2867
PM me if you add me, I accept anyone, I'm lonely like that :)
dustyRobbins1

Postby alexjones94 » 18 Nov 2012, 15:11

I didn't like the cheesy in-game voiceover bloke ("King of Zombies has leveled uppppp!"), but otherwise this looks to be a brilliant little asymmetrical mode that I can see myself having a lot of fun with.
alexjones94

Postby ginjaninja » 18 Nov 2012, 15:13

alexjones94 wrote:I didn't like the cheesy in-game voiceover bloke ("King of Zombies has leveled uppppp!"), but otherwise this looks to be a brilliant little asymmetrical mode that I can see myself having a lot of fun with.

Yeah, the thing that made me jump the most was when that dark, evil voice would return...
Meh...
ginjaninja

Postby Buffalo_K » 18 Nov 2012, 17:46

Looks proper awesome. But does the survivor ever win? Joe was slaughtered there.
Buffalo_K

Postby Mew3 » 18 Nov 2012, 19:20

ginjaninja wrote:
alexjones94 wrote:I didn't like the cheesy in-game voiceover bloke ("King of Zombies has leveled uppppp!"), but otherwise this looks to be a brilliant little asymmetrical mode that I can see myself having a lot of fun with.

Yeah, the thing that made me jump the most was when that dark, evil voice would return...

Actually, it made me laugh
Mew3

Postby Mew3 » 18 Nov 2012, 19:27

Buffalo_K wrote:Looks proper awesome. But does the survivor ever win? Joe was slaughtered there.

Yeah, I mean, I can play something that has an objective but something where you just die repeatedly?
Mew3

Postby jaco_p » 19 Nov 2012, 01:00

Mew3 wrote:
Buffalo_K wrote:Looks proper awesome. But does the survivor ever win? Joe was slaughtered there.

Yeah, I mean, I can play something that has an objective but something where you just die repeatedly?

Well, that's what happens in mnost games, you die repeatedly. Maybe it's a high score chase or how many waves of zombies can you defeat? Looks great all the same, i'm sure i will enjoy it. Purchase day 1
i've met mario!!XD twice!
pm me someone please for wario diy, MH3, mariokart wii, brawl, etc i've got loadsa online games doing nuffin!
check out my registered games :-) http://www.nintendo-europe.com/user/jaco_pastorius
jaco_p

Postby OXM Joe » 19 Nov 2012, 08:52

Haha, you do die a lot, but that was only half the game. The survivor wins more often in my experience, but there's a lot more tactical stuff to consider as the King (how many zombies to place on unoccupied flags, where to place certain types, etc.). I'm guessing it'll even out once people get used to each role.

dustyRobbins1 wrote:I wonder if that's Joe panting and whimpering...

Unfortunately not. I bellow like a bull throughout any game. Nintendo Land's a nightmare.
OXM Joe

Postby KairiZero » 19 Nov 2012, 13:32

This looks awesome, so looking forward to playing this bad boy next friday!!

As wolves among sheep we wander
KairiZero