Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Beyond Good and Evil and Wii U are a good fit - Michel Ancel

Comment on site articles.

Would you like Beyond Good And Evil to be released on Nintendo's new console

Ubisoft's Michel Ancel has told Official Nintendo Magazine that Beyond Good and Evil and Wii U are a good fit.

... read more

Postby master sword » 19 Nov 2012, 17:42

no complaints from me, absolutely loved that game on the gamecube
i will fight for:
. good reviews
. the next ONM mag
. smash bros on the 3DS
. pikmin 3
. the last bowl of pasta
master sword

Postby GuitarHero » 19 Nov 2012, 17:45

Hell yes. The sequel would be great, but I see no reason why they can't bring out the HD version of the game on the eShop.
GuitarHero

Re: Beyond Good and Evil and Wii U are a good fit - Michel A

Postby Peg » 19 Nov 2012, 17:48

It's high time, I'd say. :)
Beyond Good & Evil is one of my favourite games on the GC.
Peg

Postby Birdy1994 » 19 Nov 2012, 18:05

No!!! Just Give us a sequel, No HD re-release, no port, no spin-off a PROPER SEQUEL
Birdy1994

Postby LavaTwilight » 19 Nov 2012, 18:10

I absolutely loved BGAE and although I completed it there was just one creature that eluded me! Can't remember which one now... I hope this is a download for the Wii U E-Shop, if so it'll be an immediate purchase for me! And then I'll being getting the long-awaited BGAE2 too :mrgreen:
LavaTwilight

Postby GuitarHero » 19 Nov 2012, 18:13

LavaTwilight wrote:I absolutely loved BGAE and although I completed it there was just one creature that eluded me! Can't remember which one now... I hope this is a download for the Wii U E-Shop, if so it'll be an immediate purchase for me! And then I'll being getting the long-awaited BGAE2 too :mrgreen:

Is it the Domz Sarcophagi? That's quite an easy one to miss, considering you go straight into fighting them whenever they appear.
GuitarHero

Postby JoeOdranDoran » 19 Nov 2012, 20:26

Sounds good, but guys, we'd ALL need to go out and buy it/download, on release, because if they go to all the effort and we don't throw our money at them...well it ain't gonna encourage them to continue development on the sequel!
JoeOdranDoran

Postby Mr Roboto » 19 Nov 2012, 21:44

Ive played that game 3 times now and I would have no problem paying for it again to be able to enjoy it on Wii u.
Mr Roboto

Postby LavaTwilight » 19 Nov 2012, 22:32

GuitarHero wrote:Is it the Domz Sarcophagi? That's quite an easy one to miss, considering you go straight into fighting them whenever they appear.

Actually that's a possibility. I honestly don't remember since it's been ages since I've played it but I do remember chasing a sea-creature around for what seemed like miles and there being one I couldn't find. I don't remember taking a pic of anything I had to fight so it's definitely probable!
LavaTwilight

Postby imbusydoctorwho » 20 Nov 2012, 14:23

I would welcome this on Wii U.
3DS FC: 3067-6402-2163 (please add me as I need some friends)
Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
PSN: Crossword-Man
imbusydoctorwho