Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

What separates Miiverse from the crowd

Comment on site articles.

Chris Rooke is looking forward to using Nintendo's social network for gamers

PlayStation 3 has PSN. Xbox 360 has Xbox Live. The Wii had... Well, the Wii never had a fully integrated and consistent online network experience, but now Nintendo are trying to change that with the Miiverse and Nintendo Network for the Wii U.

... read more

What separates Miiverse from the crowd

Postby 5OUNDWAVE » 20 Nov 2012, 16:03

agree should be good fun
5OUNDWAVE

Re: What separates Miiverse from the crowd

Postby ThePokekid78 » 20 Nov 2012, 19:57

Miiverse is sounding really interesting...while it's functionality is still a bit limited at the moment, with time Nintendo is likely to create software updates to make it better - which is why I'm holding off getting a Wii U until at least next year, so that when I do get one it will be awesome!
My Youtube career kinda ended, so...I really have nothing to put here anymore...
ThePokekid78

Postby MartinIsAwesome » 22 Nov 2012, 11:55

I agree. It is a very exciting thing that Nintendo has come up with as an alternative to what the other consoles have; especially when you think that most people assumed that they would just follow suit in order to "catch up" with the competition.
I would personally argue that Miiverse isn't Nintendo's attempt at "taking on" Facebook and Twitter, rather Miiverse is built around those systems that many people already use and makes it more focused.
Please check out my video game inspired t-shirt deigns over on RedBubble!
Featured Designs: SAMUS/ARAN | Luigi - Ridin' Dirty | Another MOTHER - Ness & Lucas (variations available)
MartinIsAwesome
ONM Moderator

Postby taximadish » 23 Nov 2012, 01:38

I'd give this article a "Yeah!" >_<

Heck, I'd give out Yeah!s all over the show :D
Get it? 'Cause it's like it's my signature?
No?
taximadish