Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

6 new Nintendo Land videos

Comment on site articles.

See some of the best games in the Wii U launch game

You can see some of the best Nintendo Land games in action by watching this selection of videos from the amazing Wii U launch game.

... read more

6 new Nintendo Land videos

Postby mushroomchow » 21 Nov 2012, 11:07

Cringeworthy ads as ever, again having managed to find people who speak an overenthusiastic english dialect no normal man speaks, but at least they show off the possibilities of gameplay.
So I have a blog now. Go read it, I'll get you a cuppa if you do.
3DS FC - 5241-1896-0199 - Jake - PM me yours and let's play Animal Crossing New Leaf! :D
mushroomchow

Re: 6 new Nintendo Land videos

Postby imbusydoctorwho » 21 Nov 2012, 12:46

Nintendo are certainly going to town with advertising it.
Lets hope it does well.
3DS FC: 3067-6402-2163 (please add me as I need some friends)
Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
PSN: Crossword-Man
imbusydoctorwho

Re: 6 new Nintendo Land videos

Postby Lego master » 21 Nov 2012, 22:38

At first I wasn't too sure on them but they're starting to grow on me and I like how they show off the features. Also, the use of a family playing it is much more suitable than a random celebrity.
Lego master