Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

New Darksiders 2 video

Comment on site articles.

See some battle action from the Wii U launch game

Darksiders 2 has been described as Zelda in hell and you can see a snippet of gameplay action from the Wii U launch game by watching this video.

... read more

New Darksiders 2 video

Postby Oxo64 » 21 Nov 2012, 14:08

I wonder what the frame rate is like...
Oxo64

Re: New Darksiders 2 video

Postby barrybarryk » 21 Nov 2012, 14:19

I have the PC version, it definitely is a great game. If you haven't already played it on another system it's worth your cash. There just aren't enough developers making games like it anymore. I'm still in two minds on buying the Wii U version but it could be a perfect excuse for another play through on a console lounging on my sofa during the inevitable rubbish weather December brings lol
barrybarryk

Postby 5OUNDWAVE » 21 Nov 2012, 16:31

i didn't know the darksiders universe existed until i heard this was coming 2 wii u , as soon as i heard this i got the first 1 of the ps store for 12 pound - well worth it , as i don't like playing game series 2 or 3 in that's why i'll never play ac3 or me3 , also i held off getting this for ps3 as i'd prefer this version it will be a blast , plus transformer's foc was out the same day , hmv say it's out on the 30th of december , should be a good way 2 see the new year in
5OUNDWAVE

Postby imbusydoctorwho » 22 Nov 2012, 14:16

I think I'll probably get it when the price drops to around £20.
3DS FC: 3067-6402-2163 (please add me as I need some friends)
Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
PSN: Crossword-Man
imbusydoctorwho

Postby MushroomBandit » 22 Nov 2012, 22:40

i think this may well be the game joining my launch title list with ZombiU and Sonic Racing. still have 7 days to decide
Nintendo Network ID : MushroomBandit
3DS Friend Code : 4227-0804-0085

PM if you add me and I'll add back :)
MushroomBandit

Postby leftoverlunch » 23 Nov 2012, 17:31

I had it on xbox was an amazing game till i hit level 20 and the game crashed never to work again every time it loaded up it would crash the system and i'd have to do a hard reset. When asking about the frame rate issues and if my problem would get fixed week after week they deleted all my posts and banned me from their site. So I wont ever buy any THQ game again.
If you do buy it you will like it i just hope it's all fixed on WiiU.
leftoverlunch