Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

New Batman Arkham City video shows GamePad batarang

Comment on site articles.

See you you'll use the batarang in Armoured Edition

Batman: Arkham City may have been released last year on other formats, but the Wii U edition enables you to use your gadgets like never before on the Wii U GamePad.

... read more

New Batman Arkham City video shows GamePad batarang

Postby 5OUNDWAVE » 21 Nov 2012, 16:43

i've already played this (ps3) so will wait till the price drop's a bit before getting , i like the game-pad feature's they should breath new life into it , any-one who hasn't played this before should get it as it has a brilliant story to it and the game-play is top notch
5OUNDWAVE

Re: New Batman Arkham City video shows GamePad batarang

Postby imbusydoctorwho » 22 Nov 2012, 14:05

Game had a bundle,where you could add this game to your console for £20,so if this is true instore.
Then this'll be my launch title.
3DS FC: 3067-6402-2163 (please add me as I need some friends)
Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
PSN: Crossword-Man
imbusydoctorwho