Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Best new games

Comment on site articles.

Keep up to date with the best games of recent times

Got some spare cash to spend on a game? Don't want to buy a dud? This is where you need to come to find out about the best new games for Nintendo Wii, DS, Wii U and 3DS.

... read more

Best new games

Postby reeesy » 21 Nov 2012, 17:52

Really liking these game summary articles Tom. Its a nice way to see what currently on offer and whats round the corner.
reeesy

Best new games

Postby Herbert_Rarr » 21 Nov 2012, 17:54

Pretty useful :)
Kinda still on topic - I'm gonna buy an RPG soon and I would appreciate an opinion vote:
Chrono Trigger
or
Final Fantasy IV
What do you guys think?
Free Nintendo points codes, 3DS and Wii U eShop codes, and many others here: http://lootpalace.com/?ref=182952. Guaranteed not a scam. PM me for more info.
Herbert_Rarr

Re: Best new games

Postby nintysol » 21 Nov 2012, 18:44

Herbert_Rarr wrote:Pretty useful :)
Kinda still on topic - I'm gonna buy an RPG soon and I would appreciate an opinion vote:
Chrono Trigger
or
Final Fantasy IV
What do you guys think?

I'd say Chrono Trigger as it is not only my favorite RPG, but it's probably my favorite game of all time, defiantly worth a play!
nintysol

Postby epiclink » 21 Nov 2012, 20:02

We need Mario galaxy 3 for Wiiu and 3Ds :!:
EPICLINK! IT'S LINK BUT MORE EPIC!

THINKS HE FOUND TOTAKA'S SONG ON BRAWL

but he doesn't know if he's RIGHT or WRONG.
epiclink

Postby MarioBlox » 21 Nov 2012, 20:47

I read your NSMB2 review and bought it on thursday 15th November. It was quite easy (I have already finished it) and coin rush didn't exactly live up to what I hoped. It's a great game, just lower your expectations a little and you will be impressed. 8)
MarioBlox

Postby me4ndubz » 21 Nov 2012, 21:23

Chrono Trigger
or
Final Fantasy IV
What do you guys think?

I love chrono trigger! And it was number 2 on ign's list of top rpgs of all time which is pretty good
me4ndubz

Postby Mew3 » 21 Nov 2012, 21:27

Chrono Trigger
or
Final Fantasy IV
What do you guys think?

Chrono Trigger. Love the music, the gameplay and I still haven't unlocked all 13 endings
Mew3

Postby imbusydoctorwho » 22 Nov 2012, 14:08

Great to see Epic Mickey scored so well in your books.
3DS FC: 3067-6402-2163 (please add me as I need some friends)
Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
PSN: Crossword-Man
imbusydoctorwho

Postby Nintendofan123 » 25 Nov 2012, 11:27

All 3 of those games look fantastic :!: :D
Nintendofan123

Postby ThePokekid78 » 28 Nov 2012, 18:13

Chrono Trigger
or
Final Fantasy IV
What do you guys think?

Haven't played Chrono Trigger (I NEED TO) so I can't have an opinion, but I can vouch for FFIV - it's a really epic, challenging game with cool characters and a good storyline. Recommended!

Although you could just buy FFIV, then download Chrono Trigger from the Wii's Virtual Console? It's cheaper that way :P
My Youtube career kinda ended, so...I really have nothing to put here anymore...
ThePokekid78