Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Video - Scribblenauts Unlimited's Nintendo Characters and It

Comment on site articles.

What we've found in the game so far (possible spoilers)

You probably heard about the inclusion of Nintendo characters in Scribblenauts Unlimited, so when we got our hands on the game, we couldn't resist having a poke about. Then we couldn't resist showing you what we found.

... read more

Video - Scribblenauts Unlimited's Nintendo Characters and It

Postby PeterR » 21 Nov 2012, 19:43

that was such an undramatic storm. does it know the adjective for dramatic? anyway it will be fun finding out what they've put in from mario and zelda. i think first ill try the four sword, biggoron, and the imprisoned or whatever that big chap in skyward sword was called. also fawful, you never know your luck.
PeterR

Re: Video - Scribblenauts Unlimited's Nintendo Characters an

Postby HyrulianToad » 21 Nov 2012, 20:50

The sound of dark links death will haunt me forever. :shock:
HyrulianToad

Postby Starman64O » 21 Nov 2012, 22:06

Fan service of the best of kinds. I expected to be making all these characters in the Item Creator. BUT THANK YOU!

I can't wait for the awesomeness that this game will have! I wonder if you can summon Toadsworth, Bowser Jr and the Koopa Kids, Fi, Ghirahim, Midna, or what about the Moon that slowly moves towards the ground and causes an instant death Atom Bomb explosion?

And judging by the amount of Memes in the DS games, I can just imagine a certain FUS RO DAH being in the game...
And Slenderman... And Trololol... And all the rest

BTW, the first thing I'm making on the Item Creator is a turtle with a mine instead of a shell for obvious reasons!
3DS friend code is 4596-9551-4435

'If you bully a fish on its inability to climb a tree
it will live out the rest of its life blaming itself for being incompetent'

A bit like introducing a Noob to EV training then?
Starman64O

Postby Nintendalek42 » 21 Nov 2012, 22:21

Hilarious. LOL on the "epic" battle. I'm really annoyed they haven't announced a release date. I was expecting it for X-mas with my Wii U, but I'm not so sure that will happen now. This was my most awaited title, so it's kinda annoying.
Nintendalek42

Postby CraigEmberson » 22 Nov 2012, 00:59

Nintendalek42 wrote:Hilarious. LOL on the "epic" battle. I'm really annoyed they haven't announced a release date. I was expecting it for X-mas with my Wii U, but I'm not so sure that will happen now. This was my most awaited title, so it's kinda annoying.

The release date is November 30th, it's a launch title... What are you talking about?
Craig-E
CraigEmberson

Postby SnorlaxMonster » 22 Nov 2012, 05:38

I always wanted this to happen. I wasn't that excited about a new Scribblenauts game since Super Scribblenauts could do pretty much everything Unlimited could, but this makes me want to buy it.
SnorlaxMonster

Postby deKay » 22 Nov 2012, 10:28

But when it is out? It's not listed as 30th November any more :(
Game Over, Yeah!!
deKay

Postby OXM Joe » 22 Nov 2012, 10:29

CraigEmberson wrote:The release date is November 30th, it's a launch title... What are you talking about?

"Fraid not, Craig. It's a launch title in the U.S. but not in Europe - we're expecting it to make it over here by around February.
OXM Joe

Postby MartinIsAwesome » 22 Nov 2012, 12:51

That was simply brilliant. I can't wait to get the game and see what happens when you give Ganondorf the Triforce. Or what happens if you part Zelda in the same room as Shiek?! =O
Please check out my video game inspired t-shirt deigns over on RedBubble!
Featured Designs: Castle Crashers Four-Square | Luigi - Ridin' Dirty | Another MOTHER - Ness & Lucas (variations available)
MartinIsAwesome
ONM Moderator

Postby Nintendalek42 » 22 Nov 2012, 18:21

MartinIsAwesome wrote:That was simply brilliant. I can't wait to get the game and see what happens when you give Ganondorf the Triforce. Or what happens if you part Zelda in the same room as Shiek?! =O

Spoilers: Zelda will disappear if you add Sheik, and Vice-Versa. You can see it on a few internet videos.
Nintendalek42

Postby MartinIsAwesome » 22 Nov 2012, 18:31

Really? Wow, they've thought of everything!
Featured Designs: Castle Crashers Four-Square | Luigi - Ridin' Dirty | Another MOTHER - Ness & Lucas (variations available)
MartinIsAwesome
ONM Moderator

Postby MarioBlox » 22 Nov 2012, 19:19

:shock: Love the attention to detail, especially the link and dark link SFX! This game can't come soon enough!
MarioBlox

Postby Tony Parfit » 24 Dec 2012, 15:48

I recently bought the game for PC on Steam but when i tried to type in Link or Master Sword it didn't give me the right thing. Someone please help
Tony Parfit

Postby MartinIsAwesome » 24 Dec 2012, 16:44

Tony Parfit wrote:I recently bought the game for PC on Steam but when i tried to type in Link or Master Sword it didn't give me the right thing. Someone please help

That's because those items are exclusive to the Nintendo version. You won't get any of the Nintendo references either in the PC version.
MartinIsAwesome
ONM Moderator

Postby CyberGW » 04 Feb 2013, 18:08

I can hardly put into words how excited I am for those. I didn't realise I love Scribblenauts so much!
And even better news, I pre-ordered this at Blockbuster for £40 or less. £5 cheaper than Amazon or GAME. Yahoo!
And my Blockbuster hasn't closed down, which is nice. Normally my town's shops are the first to close down.
Bring on Friday! I bet 55% of my playtime on this will just be messing around!
Current Favourite Game: Tomodachi Life
Most Anticipated Game: Super Smash Bros for Nintendo 3DS
NNID: CyberGW
CyberGW