Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

New Professor Layton Vs Phoenix Wright trailer shows puzzles

Comment on site articles.

Has Layton ever looked so cool?

We've seen plenty of courtroom action in Professor Layton Vs Phoenix Wright but this new Japanese trailer shows off some puzzles.

... read more

New Professor Layton Vs Phoenix Wright trailer shows puzzles

Postby shy guy 64 » 22 Nov 2012, 11:30

its just a short version of a trailer we had a wee while back
life, don't talk to me about life
sig was made by chocolate milk
shy guy 64

Re: New Professor Layton Vs Phoenix Wright trailer shows puz

Postby imbusydoctorwho » 22 Nov 2012, 14:11

It would be nice if this did came to the UK.Lets hope it sells well,then maybe we might just get it.
Currently playing:Metal Gear Ground Zeroes
Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
imbusydoctorwho

Postby Mmmyeah » 22 Nov 2012, 20:45

imbusydoctorwho wrote:It would be nice if this did came to the UK.Lets hope it sells well,then maybe we might just get it.

We can be fairly sure this will sell well in Japan! Still though, there is a chance it might not be seen as worthwhile translating. Of course I think it would be!
Hey Reggie, where's the cats?
Mmmyeah

Postby Kirby8 » 30 Dec 2012, 18:54

SO EXCITED! I have to say the AA music is the one that really gets me excited, when it starts playing...I get chills, haha! I'm so happy to have Wright back for 2013. 2013 is going to be amazing, with Wright action, Layton action and action from both together (if it gets confirmed here for then that is...otheriwse, the amazing 2013 will lead on to a great 2014!)!
Also known as NintendoMad888.
2-4-6-8
what pink blob do we love not hate?
k-i-rb-y
Kirbys a blob all day and night!!!

PARAMORE ROCKS!!!
NINTENDO 4 LIFE!!
COME ON MARIO PAINT WII (OR DS???)!!!
Kirby8

Postby PikachuKJ » 01 Mar 2013, 01:55

I want this game. It looks awesome. Also the fact that capcom have comfirmed that ace attorney 5 is coming westward makes it seem more likely that this will follow. Also lots of prof Layton fans will want to get hold of this.
Pikachu I choose you!!!!
PikachuKJ