Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Four reasons why I love Epic Mickey 2

Comment on site articles.

Forget the negative reviews, Colette Barr thinks Epic MIckey 2 is a great game for Disney fans

Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two came out this week, a game that I'd been waiting a long time for and I must admit I was pretty shocked at some of the negative comments it has been receiving. Part of me actually thought: "are these guys even playing the same game as me?" Of course. everyone is entitled to their own opinion, including ONMers, but, from the point of view of a Disney fan, I'm going to tell you some reasons why Epic Mickey 2 is definitely worth picking up.

... read more

Four reasons why I love Epic Mickey 2

Postby shy guy 64 » 24 Nov 2012, 11:29

i look forward to getting this game my self but it wont be until christmas

plus im sure some one else will give musical games a try (i know i would)

also can ant one tell me how many songs are in the game?
life, don't talk to me about life
I'm being incredibly clever and there's no one standing around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?
shy guy 64

Re: Four reasons why I love Epic Mickey 2

Postby Gregry » 24 Nov 2012, 14:42

I loved seeing Tik-Tok from Return to Oz and V.I.N.CENT. from the Black Hole. These movies are some of my favorite growing up, obscure as they might be...
Gregry

Postby Argenthor » 24 Nov 2012, 18:55

It still sort of says what reviews are saying though - Disney fans will love it, whereas everyone else may not be able to look past its faults.
I never got around to playing this or the original ( :o ) but it seems that the camera is still a problem.
Argenthor

Postby Linkfan42 » 24 Nov 2012, 23:12

I might get buy this after Christmas. As much as I liked the first, I've not gotten round to finishing it yet. The only problem I have at the moment is Wii or Wii U...

Also, glad to hear about all the old Disney references. I, for one, enjoyed watching The Black Cauldron a couple of years ago.
Linkfan42

Postby master sword » 25 Nov 2012, 20:17

I loved 'The Black Cauldron' i'm really sad that it apparently flopped
i will fight for:
. good reviews
. the next ONM mag
. smash bros on the 3DS
. pikmin 3
. the last bowl of pasta
master sword

Postby ledreppe » 25 Nov 2012, 23:11

Just finished this, and I have to say I'm dissapointed but only that I was amazed to see the credits rolling so soon. I expected a bigger main story than this (EM 1 was longer). Ok, I could explore Wasteland fully and try to complete every challenge by collecting pins etc, but I'm not a perfectionist and I'd be pulling my hair out before I ever achieved this (and it's falling out anyway!) What there is of it is very good, but I felt deflated at the end.
Nintendo Network ID: BigAl79
3DS Friend Code
Getting: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Rayman Legends.
Mii QR Code
Twitter
YouTube
Where Nintendo lead, others follow!
ledreppe