Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Rayman Legends director: Wii U NFC could be quite innovative

Comment on site articles.

Wii U feature needs to demonstrate its full potential before developers make use of it

There is an NFC button on the Wii U GamePad but although none of the Wii U launch games will make use of this near field communication function, Rayman Legends Creative Director Michel Ancel believes it could result in innovative games in the future.

... read more

Rayman Legends director: Wii U NFC could be quite innovative

Postby Nintendalek42 » 26 Nov 2012, 18:08

Judging by the fact that the game has been delayed, and that the game using the NFC looked suspiciously like Rayman Legends, I'm gonna bet we do get to spawn Rabbids in Rayman Origins using figures :D !
Nintendalek42

Re: Rayman Legends director: Wii U NFC could be quite innova

Postby goldtanooki » 26 Nov 2012, 21:12

Nintendalek42 wrote:Judging by the fact that the game has been delayed, and that the game using the NFC looked suspiciously like Rayman Legends, I'm gonna bet we do get to spawn Rabbids in Rayman Origins using figures :D !

and beat them up before they start screaming *rabbid screams* get here you little..!
Pignite The Fight!
3DS Friend Code: 2449 - 5158 - 7486
PM Me If You Friended Me
goldtanooki