Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Nintendo Land videos: watch ONM play Animal Crossing Sweet D

Comment on site articles.

ONM Game Night: Who is the best at Nintendo Land

You can watch team ONM play the brilliant 5-player games in Nintendo Land by checking out these three videos. The videos show us playing Animal Crossing: Sweet Day, Luigi's Ghost Mansion and Mario Chase and we can safely say that we haven't had this much fun playing a multiplayer game since Mario Kart Wii.

... read more

Nintendo Land videos: watch ONM play Animal Crossing Sweet D

Postby MartinIsAwesome » 30 Nov 2012, 13:03

Brilliant videos. It's so much better seeing these games in action with the commentary. Although, seeing you all having a blast with Nintendo Land and New Super Mario Bros. U the other day is starting to make me regret my decision of waiting until the new year.
Please check out my video game inspired t-shirt deigns over on RedBubble!
Featured Designs: Ys - Adol | Luigi - Ridin' Dirty | Another MOTHER - Ness & Lucas (variations available)
MartinIsAwesome
ONM Moderator

Re: Nintendo Land videos: watch ONM play Animal Crossing Swe

Postby chun-liisgr8init » 30 Nov 2012, 16:22

Hello ONM, got my wii u today, I have not unboxed it yet, I was wondering can I use the wii u without the 1GB update because I only have a tmobile dongle, BT cant install home broadband until JAN 6th, do you know whether mobile wifi pointer from t-mobile would work, dont want to shell out £30 if no good, with thanks :)
chun-liisgr8init

Postby CyberGW » 30 Nov 2012, 17:17

Loved all those videos! Brilliant!
Can I ask though, who wins in Luigi's Ghost Mansion when the time runs out? Or is it a draw?
Current Favourite Game: Tomodachi Life
Most Anticipated Game: Super Smash Bros for Nintendo 3DS
NNID: CyberGW
CyberGW

Postby Pyron12 » 02 Dec 2012, 14:03

I think the hunters win because the ghost failed to scare them all.
Do Metroid Battle (5 rounds), Zelda Quest and Pikmin Adventure please. =D
Friend Code: 3780-9511-6018
Pyron12

Postby Waldy565 » 02 Dec 2012, 21:59

I have to agree with martin, do I really need a car + license + lessons? :P great vids though guys, more like this pleeease :D
3DS Code = 4914-3785-6773 - feel free to add! :)

Loving my Wii U and it's libary!
We all wear a fake smile, and show the tears to the ones who understand, understand both the fake mask and the real face...
Waldy565