Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

ONM's special Wii U launch podcast is live

Comment on site articles.

We give our verdict on every single Wii U launch game

We've already delivered our review scores for the biggest and Wii U games but what about the rest? Well, we deliver our verdict on (almost) every single Wii U launch game in this special Wii U launch podcast.

... read more

ONM's special Wii U launch podcast is live

Postby 08boatfg » 30 Nov 2012, 19:41

so will there be a video version of this podcast later (ie you can't upload to yt at the moment) or not at all (ie the file was corrupt)?
08boatfg

Re: ONM's special Wii U launch podcast is live

Postby Gavin64 » 30 Nov 2012, 22:53

just got the wiiu recently its AWESOME!!!!!!!! : )
Gavin64

Postby pokemaster » 01 Dec 2012, 09:15

Off to have a listen now!
--------3DS Friend Code-4768-7430-9047--------
-PM me yours if you add me, so I can add you-
My Colors! 3D Gallery
Met my fiance because of the 3DS, I owe Nintendo everything. Miyamoto, Iwata and co. if you see this, you are invited to the wedding.
pokemaster

Postby mu3zzer » 02 Dec 2012, 23:17

listened to it the other day, was really looking forward to seeing Chris's gamer thumb!
NNID: mu3zzer 3DS FC: 1246-8701-1542
Twitter
The Argonauts Facebook Twitter Bandcamp Youtube
mu3zzer