Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

UK Charts: Nintendo Land is the best-selling Wii U game

Comment on site articles.

How did the rest of Nintendo's Wii U games sell?

Nintendo Land is the best-selling Wii U game in the UK. Nintendo's great mini-game collection beat New Super Mario Bros U to become the Wii U number one but that wasn't enough for it to reach the UK top ten.

... read more

UK Charts: Nintendo Land is the best-selling Wii U game

Postby jaco_p » 03 Dec 2012, 14:19

Got Nintendo land, mario and zombiu, straight off the bat. Zombiu is my favourite, so difficult, intense, scary. Really good game.
i've met mario!!XD twice!
pm me someone please for wario diy, MH3, mariokart wii, brawl, etc i've got loadsa online games doing nuffin!
check out my registered games :-) http://www.nintendo-europe.com/user/jaco_pastorius
jaco_p

Why Nintendo Land is the bestselling Wii U game

Postby gabrieljrc1 » 03 Dec 2012, 14:30

It's probably because lots of people know that there is something for everyone on there so everyone is buying it. Also does this include buying premium pack instead of basic when it comes to Nintendo Land?

Besides the Wii U hasn't been out for a week yet so you can't really tell by now.

3DS FC: 0344-9606-6213
3DS FC: 0344-9606-6213

Wii FC: 7324 4565 8314 6443

Colors: @gabrieljrc9

ONM Staff, please add me on stuff!
gabrieljrc1

Re: UK Charts: Nintendo Land is the best-selling Wii U game

Postby nintenu » 03 Dec 2012, 14:44

Nintendoland ....only because it was included!
"but it's a good game"…

Probably wait until after the crazed retailers start to drop the prices for the Wii U games before I buy anymore ...hopefully it will happen after Christmas. Compared to the eShop prices, the retailers are cheaper ...but still £40 - £50 a game …it’s cheaper to buy imports.

Sonic Racing Transformed is a decent price for £30 (Retail) though! …but knowing Sega games this will drop to about £20 after Christmas.
NintenU One Game at a Time!
Be a part of it ...Join the Staff!
nintenu

Postby sciqueen » 03 Dec 2012, 15:50

That top ten is depressing.
sciqueen

Postby ThePokekid78 » 03 Dec 2012, 17:33

1. Absolutely

2. No

3. Surprises

4. There
My Youtube career kinda ended, so...I really have nothing to put here anymore...
ThePokekid78

Postby Waldy565 » 03 Dec 2012, 18:31

suprised AC3 is so far down - damn it, I want a WiiU! Getting one next year, when the price drops, it was forecasted that it would drop in 2013, early as summer, but holiday period at latest. Defo getting the snazzy black pack, if it's still avaliable when I come to get one. Mind you, I am getting Brotherhood for PC, so it won't be TO bad...
3DS Code = 4914-3785-6773 - feel free to add! :)

Loving my Wii U and it's libary!
We all wear a fake smile, and show the tears to the ones who understand, understand both the fake mask and the real face...
Waldy565