Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

The 28 different designs of Nintendo 3DS

Comment on site articles.

The many colours and special editions. Which one have you got?

A new 3DS XL featuring the characters from Yokai Watch 2 brings our grand total of designs up to a nice, round 70. From different shades to special editions to mark the launch of big games and all-new larger consoles, here we celebrate the many different designs of the hit handheld that are available of across the globe.

... read more

Postby kevelstone » 03 Dec 2012, 16:35

Kingdom Hearts 3D not 358..
kevelstone

Postby silver2010 » 03 Dec 2012, 16:35

Need that Chinese mario console...make it a raffle in January just like last year
ADD ME on 3ds: 2277-7889-5743 I am re-collecting pokemon cards after 10-12 years!
silver2010

Re: The 28 different designs of Nintendo 3DS

Postby DynamicPunch202 » 03 Dec 2012, 16:51

The Charizard one and the Metal Gear one look cool, but the Cerulean pink one hurts my eyes!
DynamicPunch202

Postby Kirby8 » 03 Dec 2012, 16:54

Brought the blue one at the HMV launch. And I was one of the luck ones to win the Mario 3DS on page 5 from Club Nintendo! =)
Also known as NintendoMad888.
2-4-6-8
what pink blob do we love not hate?
k-i-rb-y
Kirbys a blob all day and night!!!

PARAMORE ROCKS!!!
NINTENDO 4 LIFE!!
COME ON MARIO PAINT WII (OR DS???)!!!
Kirby8

Postby lrwr14 » 03 Dec 2012, 16:58

I have the limited edition Toad one which I won :). Still got it and hasn't been used.
Master of the Long Sword.
lrwr14

Postby nintendo rules » 03 Dec 2012, 17:20

you missed the black 3ds xl that comes with monster hunter 3g
i love my girlfriend
3ds name Steven
3ds fc 1676-3669-8578
NNID Nintyrules123
black 2 FC 524408114926
ac new leaf dream code 6000-2194-6895
nintendo rules

Postby ThePokekid78 » 03 Dec 2012, 17:28

'How many have you got?'

Er, how many do you honestly expect us to have, ONM? This isn't a case of collecting 'em all!!
My Youtube career kinda ended, so...I really have nothing to put here anymore...
ThePokekid78

Postby theycallmejack » 03 Dec 2012, 17:32

I've got the Mario designed regular sized 3DS from the Club Nintendo contest!
theycallmejack

Postby Smyrlie » 03 Dec 2012, 17:32

I found this online a while ago. I have no idea if it's real or not but what does it mean :?: :!: Does it confirm a majora's mask remake, or is it just a very good fake? The 3DSXL model looks awesome and if it is ever released it may make me finally upgrade from regular 3DS.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2575-6428
NNID: Smyrlie
Smyrlie

Postby 3DSRulesO.K » 03 Dec 2012, 17:50

I originally bought a Cosmos Black 3DS about a month or so after launch. Then I got a silver and black 3DS XL around a month or so after that launched too. I have since sold the Cosmos Black one, but I kept the AR cards that came with it because the ones that come with 3DS XL are in a cheapo looking plastic wrapping, I like the posh card holder that came with the original :mrgreen:
As you can tell, I like the 3DS. A lot.
3DSRulesO.K

Postby Herbert_Rarr » 03 Dec 2012, 17:51

I have the black one :|
Free Nintendo points codes, 3DS and Wii U eShop codes, and many others here: http://lootpalace.com/?ref=182952. Guaranteed not a scam. PM me for more info.
Herbert_Rarr

Postby 3DSRulesO.K » 03 Dec 2012, 17:51

Smyrlie wrote:I found this online a while ago. I have no idea if it's real or not but what does it mean :?: :!: Does it confirm a majora's mask remake, or is it just a very good fake? The 3DSXL model looks awesome and if it is ever released it may make me finally upgrade from regular 3DS.

It's a good fake because the 3D symbol next to the slider doesn't light up on a 3DS XL!
As you can tell, I like the 3DS. A lot.
3DSRulesO.K

Postby pinkgamer634 » 03 Dec 2012, 17:54

Has no one ordered the Pikachu 3DS XL?
pinkgamer634

Postby Smyrlie » 03 Dec 2012, 18:04

3DSRulesO.K wrote:
Smyrlie wrote:I found this online a while ago. I have no idea if it's real or not but what does it mean :?: :!: Does it confirm a majora's mask remake, or is it just a very good fake? The 3DSXL model looks awesome and if it is ever released it may make me finally upgrade from regular 3DS.

It's a good fake because the 3D symbol next to the slider doesn't light up on a 3DS XL!

Good spot, but I can't say I'm not disappointed, it looks awesome.
3DS Friend Code: 5198-2575-6428
NNID: Smyrlie
Smyrlie

Postby Waldy565 » 03 Dec 2012, 18:40

Love all of 'em, I had a cosmos black to start with, then upgraded to a limited edition zelda, or did I have that from the start? Yes, i think I did :D, then in the summer, I upgraded again - a bit boring silver and black, but it was an XL! Now I want the pikachu one, but I really want Nintendo to do an update so you can transfer your streetpass stuff over... Can anyone name the blue one with the dragon and two swords? Looks like fire emblem, cuz I love that one too (it's the DRAAAGONS! :D)
3DS Code = 4914-3785-6773 - feel free to add! :)

Loving my Wii U and it's libary!
We all wear a fake smile, and show the tears to the ones who understand, understand both the fake mask and the real face...
Waldy565

Postby vix_chan » 03 Dec 2012, 18:46

Got a Aqua on launch and ended up with the Zelda 3DS for Xmas last year.
Then i was lucky enough this year to win the Toad 3DS and also win a Red 3DS XL which is my main console now.

I miss the cool design on the Zelda, been thinking of customising the XL :?
Thanks for the votes everyone.
vix_chan

Postby wghtmf » 03 Dec 2012, 19:11

I only have the Aqua Blue. The Slime one is so awesome.
'Don't question game logic, or the universe will implode.' ~ PkGam, YouTube
wghtmf

Postby Riverlution » 03 Dec 2012, 19:15

pinkgamer634 wrote:Has no one ordered the Pikachu 3DS XL?

I have, I can't wait! I'm still undecided as to whether I will actually use it or not though! I kinda want the charizard one too, but I don't want to have two 3DS XL's laying around (plus I don't want to wait for that to come out over here, and be disapointed). That said, I don't know if I'd prefer the charizard one... Pikachu is my favourite pokemon (is that bad?!) but charizard is amazingly also a close second or third... but the charizard one looks so much more badass!
Riverlution

Postby thenintendoer » 03 Dec 2012, 19:36

proud to say im an owner of an aqua blue 3ds though the zelda one also looked very nice
thenintendoer

Postby TomMc92 » 03 Dec 2012, 20:00

I only have my good old black 3DS which i got after launch with dead or alive. Still use it most days now for Pokemon White 2, but sadly my touch screen is broken and i tried fixing it but after using it so much for theatrhythm i doubt it can work again. Looking for a new model to replace it but i want to wait as i really like the look of the monster hunter and charizard 3DS XL so i really hope they do come out over here soon.
Most wanted games: Monster Hunter 4, Rune factory 4, Lugi Mansion, Dragon Quest 7 3DS, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate edition, Smash Bros game for 3DS and Wii U

Rune Factory 4 is on 3DS!
Finally have a Wii U looking forward to playing MH3U!
TomMc92

Postby Mew3 » 03 Dec 2012, 20:02

I want that charizard one! :mrgreen:
Mew3

Postby vix_chan » 03 Dec 2012, 20:51

Riverlution wrote:I have, I can't wait! I'm still undecided as to whether I will actually use it or not though! I kinda want the charizard one too, but I don't want to have two 3DS XL's laying around (plus I don't want to wait for that to come out over here, and be disapointed). That said, I don't know if I'd prefer the charizard one... Pikachu is my favourite pokemon (is that bad?!) but charizard is amazingly also a close second or third... but the charizard one looks so much more badass!

It could become a collectors piece, I know I will never use the Toad one because of how rare it is.
But the difference is that I did not pay for my Toad 3DS, but you have spent the average of £170 for a system that you think you may not use.
I was very dubious of using the Zelda 3DS, but decided to use it in the end because it was a very thoughtful gift from my Boyfriend and I feel it may have hurt his feelings if I just left it as a shelf queen. I don’t regret using it, despite the small scratches on the touch screen (Damn you Kid Icarus Uprising, I blame you XP)
Thanks for the votes everyone.
vix_chan

Postby ledreppe » 03 Dec 2012, 20:59

"How many have you got?", I would imagine hardly anyone has more than 1, and those that do have more money than sense.
Nintendo Network ID: BigAl79
3DS Friend Code
Getting: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Rayman Legends.
Mii QR Code
Twitter
YouTube
Where Nintendo lead, others follow!
ledreppe

Postby Accelgor7 » 03 Dec 2012, 21:12

Cool and original, cosmos black 8)
Accelgor7

Postby fisher2007 » 03 Dec 2012, 23:16

aqua blue 3ds.
come to my world and i will project you from bad souls and I'm the ninja pirate master.

3DS FC is 0130-1987-2452 If you add me then please PM me
fisher2007

Next