Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Pikmin 3 UK release date set for Q2 2013

Comment on site articles.

Miyamoto's new game to be released between April and June

The Pikmin 3 UK release date won't fall until the second quarter of 2013. Nintendo Europe President Satoru Shibata confirmed the news after showcasing Miyamoto's new Wii U game during Nintendo Direct.

... read more

Pikmin 3 UK release date set for Q2 2013

Postby shy guy 64 » 05 Dec 2012, 18:47

looking good
life, don't talk to me about life
I'm being incredibly clever and there's no one standing around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?
shy guy 64

Re: Pikmin 3 UK release date set for Q2 2013

Postby Herbert_Rarr » 05 Dec 2012, 18:58

I'll be getting this for sure
Free Nintendo points codes, 3DS and Wii U eShop codes, and many others here: http://lootpalace.com/?ref=182952. Guaranteed not a scam. PM me for more info.
Herbert_Rarr

Postby Buffalo_K » 05 Dec 2012, 19:41

Grrrr this was confirmed as a launch game a few months ago. Then it got pushed to Q1. Now it's at Q2. :evil:
Buffalo_K

Postby 5OUNDWAVE » 05 Dec 2012, 20:18

have never played a pikmin game in my life so all of this will be new 2 me , don't know what 2 make of it till i play it , hope it's worth it
5OUNDWAVE

Postby Mr Roboto » 05 Dec 2012, 21:20

Q2 is rubbish Nintendo

The only way to get console sales is to have good exclusive games, otherwise people might as well keep their 360 or PS3!
Mr Roboto

Postby Brawlftw » 05 Dec 2012, 23:27

Mr Roboto wrote:Q2 is rubbish Nintendo

The only way to get console sales is to have good exclusive games, otherwise people might as well keep their 360 or PS3!

Exactly, and so far the only really good exclusives they have are ZombieU and New Super Mario Bros U, neither of which are brilliant. Pikmin 3 should have been a launch title.
Brawlftw

Postby Issun2765 » 06 Dec 2012, 01:36

Nice and seasonal release. Fingers crossed for april cause it'd suit my (perhaps) birthday wii u in april time.
Issun2765

Postby imbusydoctorwho » 06 Dec 2012, 14:35

Honestly I think this is the best looking Wii U game I've seen,so beautiful.
3DS FC: 3067-6402-2163 (please add me as I need some friends)
Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
PSN: Crossword-Man
imbusydoctorwho

Postby MartinIsAwesome » 07 Dec 2012, 10:46

I've never played the previous games, but I found it surprisingly good after sampling it on the Wii U Showcase tour. Graphically, it was also the best looking game I saw running on the day, in particular those angular Rock Pikmin which looked incredibly sharp.
Only problems I had was that in the demo that I played there was limited manual camera control, and I personally didn't like the boss set-up. The boss would climb up the walls and completely out of sight and you never knew where he was until he rammed into you from behind. Recollecting Pikmin was also quite tricky in that boss fight, but I put that down to my inexperience.
Please check out my video game inspired t-shirt deigns over on RedBubble!
Featured Designs: SAMUS/ARAN | Luigi - Ridin' Dirty | Another MOTHER - Ness & Lucas (variations available)
MartinIsAwesome
ONM Moderator