Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Fire Emblem Awakening coming to the UK in April 2013

Comment on site articles.

Coming a few months after the US

Fire Emblem Awakening will be released in the UK in April, two months after the strategy game launches in the US. Yes, the first Fire Emblem 3DS game will be released in the US on 4 February, but you'll have to wait for the UK release date.

... read more

Fire Emblem Awakening coming to the UK in April 2013

Postby Cribster » 05 Dec 2012, 19:39

This actually looks really good.

Gahhhh
still a massive nob
Cribster

Re: Fire Emblem Awakening coming to the UK in April 2013

Postby adamatsu » 05 Dec 2012, 19:53

why do we always have to wait longer for the best games
adamatsu

Postby superthingymabob » 06 Dec 2012, 01:11

I LOVE Fire Emblem! Can't wait!
Thanks to Martinisawesome for the sig
Did you know? I have not been here for a very long time. I bet tons of exciting stuff has happened while I was gone. Hm. Maybe not.
[insert hilarious quote here]
superthingymabob

Postby DeadlyCreature » 06 Dec 2012, 11:25

I'll be pre-ordering this as soon as I can!
Please don't n00b me, I'm new to this whole internt thing, alright?? :)
DeadlyCreature

Postby imbusydoctorwho » 06 Dec 2012, 14:31

Looking good.
3DS FC: 3067-6402-2163 (please add me as I need some friends)
Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
PSN: Crossword-Man
imbusydoctorwho

Postby MartinIsAwesome » 07 Dec 2012, 11:10

Without the privilege of the 3DS Ambassador Programme I'd have said "No thanks. I haven't got the time for that strategy nonsense." Boy, how wrong was I? Apart from the unnecessarily complicated story, I really enjoyed playing The Sacred Stones (until my save file got erased). This new Fire Emblem looks great, and I love a game that lets you create your character at the beginning, which I've heard you do in this one. Also, I love the character designs of Yusuke Kozaki who worked on No More Heroes.
I hope that we get the same offer that Japanese players got when this arrives and get the downloadable content for free for the first month. I'll be more inclined to be an early adopter if that's the case.

adamatsu wrote:why do we always have to wait longer for the best games

Localisation, making sure that it's available in multiple European languages, including UK English rather than US English.
Please check out my video game inspired t-shirt deigns over on RedBubble!
Featured Designs: Ys - Adol | Luigi - Ridin' Dirty | Another MOTHER - Ness & Lucas (variations available)
MartinIsAwesome
ONM Moderator

Postby jimbob555 » 07 Dec 2012, 14:01

I want this so much. The DS game was a little on the disappointment side but this one looks great. A open world map does make the game a bit easier as you can usually level up at will but it makes it so much more enjoyable for it.

Sigh.
jimbob555