Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Nintendo Direct: All the trailers

Comment on site articles.

Pikmin 3, LEGO City Undercover and more

The latest Nintendo Direct broadcast showcased many of the Wii U and 3DS games you can play in 2012 and the first half of 2013. We've told you about the new Pikmin 3 and LEGO City Undercover release dates but now its time to see some of the games in action.

... read more

Nintendo Direct: All the trailers

Postby liveswired » 05 Dec 2012, 22:25

........boring...........
liveswired

Re: Nintendo Direct: All the trailers

Postby CDS » 06 Dec 2012, 00:09

I know I've basically been spamming the articles comments about this lately, but I thought LEGO City Undercover was meant to be for both 3DS and WiiU? So why is it that all we are getting is WiiU info and trailers?
Are they doing a Nintendo and getting the WiiU version out first? Wait, what am I saying, it's being published by Nintend so of course that's what they're doing. But a trailer on the 3DS version or even some info on it would be nice so that we know it isn't cancelled.
CDS

Postby tomonm » 06 Dec 2012, 13:11

CDS wrote:I know I've basically been spamming the articles comments about this lately, but I thought LEGO City Undercover was meant to be for both 3DS and WiiU? So why is it that all we are getting is WiiU info and trailers?
Are they doing a Nintendo and getting the WiiU version out first? Wait, what am I saying, it's being published by Nintend so of course that's what they're doing. But a trailer on the 3DS version or even some info on it would be nice so that we know it isn't cancelled.

As far as we are aware there is a 3DS version. As with Scribblenauts Unlimited, all the publicity is going towards the Wii U version. I suppose it's the same with all LEGO games - the trailers, info are all for the console versions. Probably because they look at their best on console.
tomonm
ONM Staff

Postby imbusydoctorwho » 06 Dec 2012, 14:28

Dem some very good games there.
3DS FC: 3067-6402-2163 (please add me as I need some friends)
Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
PSN: Crossword-Man
imbusydoctorwho

Postby Herbert_Rarr » 06 Dec 2012, 18:19

tomonm wrote:
CDS wrote:I know I've basically been spamming the articles comments about this lately, but I thought LEGO City Undercover was meant to be for both 3DS and WiiU? So why is it that all we are getting is WiiU info and trailers?

As far as we are aware there is a 3DS version. As with Scribblenauts Unlimited, all the publicity is going towards the Wii U version. I suppose it's the same with all LEGO games - the trailers, info are all for the console versions. Probably because they look at their best on console.

And Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed - seen any trailers or reviews for the 3DS version?
Free Nintendo points codes, 3DS and Wii U eShop codes, and many others here: http://lootpalace.com/?ref=182952. Guaranteed not a scam. PM me for more info.
Herbert_Rarr

Postby CDS » 06 Dec 2012, 18:30

Fair points.
CDS