Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Wii Fit U to feature 77 activities

Comment on site articles.

Fitness game coming to US in the first quarter of 2013

Wii Fit U wasn't mentioned during Nintendo Direct Europe but Nintendo America's Cory Olcsvary showcased the game during the US broadcast.

... read more

Wii Fit U to feature 77 activities

Postby imbusydoctorwho » 06 Dec 2012, 14:27

I guess there'll also be a bundle for people who haven't got a Balance Board,like me when they release it.
I must admit 77 activities,is quite a few more than I was expecting,so I might keep an eye out for this.
Currently playing:Metal Gear Ground Zeroes
Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
imbusydoctorwho

Re: Wii Fit U to feature 77 activities

Postby toffeeman30 » 06 Dec 2012, 14:46

hitting wii u in early 2013?
toffeeman30

Postby Snizzbut » 06 Dec 2012, 15:04

They should let you use your 3DS instead of the pedometer
Click Here for sig
Snizzbut

Postby MartinIsAwesome » 07 Dec 2012, 12:03

I love the look of the Squash and Flamenco dance activities. I already own the original WiiFit, but didn't upgrade to Plus. Thanks to my foresight, WiiFit U will be a much better experience for me and my family with all its new content.

Snizzbut wrote:They should let you use your 3DS instead of the pedometer

Why? The pedometer looks like it'll be the same size as a Pokewalker from Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSiliver; much samller than a 3DS. Not to mention, not everyone who is likely to get his game will have a 3DS. It's better to just have a pedometer packed in.
I've got some cool video game inspired t-shirt deigns over on RedBubble, so please check them out.
Latest Design: GURU-GURU, the Windmill Man
Don't forget about my Colors! Gallery
MartinIsAwesome
ONM Moderator

Postby Snizzbut » 08 Dec 2012, 18:07

MartinIsAwesome wrote:I love the look of the Squash and Flamenco dance activities. I already own the original WiiFit, but didn't upgrade to Plus. Thanks to my foresight, WiiFit U will be a much better experience for me and my family with all its new content.

Snizzbut wrote:They should let you use your 3DS instead of the pedometer

Why? The pedometer looks like it'll be the same size as a Pokewalker from Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSiliver; much samller than a 3DS. Not to mention, not everyone who is likely to get his game will have a 3DS. It's better to just have a pedometer packed in.

I didn't say "They should make you buy a 3DS and not include a pedometer', can you read?

I simply mean, as someone who has a 3DS and carries it everywhere to get coins and streetpasses, I don't want to have to carry something else, when what I am carrying already has a pedometer and can connect to the WiiU.

They will obviously still include a pedometer, just give people like me the option to use a 3DS instead.
Click Here for sig
Snizzbut