Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

New LEGO City Undercover screenshots

Comment on site articles.

See more of one of the biggest Wii U games of 2013

A new LEGO City Undercover was premiered during Nintendo Direct this week and now we have a fresh batch of screenshots for the most exciting LEGO games in years.

... read more

New LEGO City Undercover screenshots

Postby ledreppe » 06 Dec 2012, 15:44

I like how you can buy a lego kit which has a code on the number plate of a vehicle, which lets you access a secret mission. Having said that, I probably wont get the Lego kit anyway. The game's looking pretty good, I only wish it could've been a launch game then I'd have been EVEN happier on Wii U launch day!
Nintendo Network ID: BigAl79
3DS Friend Code
Getting: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Rayman Legends.
Mii QR Code
Twitter
YouTube
Where Nintendo lead, others follow!
ledreppe

Re: New LEGO City Undercover screenshots

Postby thenintendoer » 06 Dec 2012, 19:29

if i do get this i oculd always encourage my lego mad brother to but the play set to get the code :)
thenintendoer

Postby Waldy565 » 06 Dec 2012, 20:00

LEGO... after gaming, gardening and sport, one of my fave pastimes... I normally check out every LEGO game, in fact, the only 2 to date I haven't checked out is Batman 2 (looks amazing) and LOTR (again, fantastic!), so with Undercover coming exclusively to Nintendo, I have to check this out, however, with funds running low for WiiU, I need more 3DS news, Nintendo!
3DS Code = 4914-3785-6773 - feel free to add! :)

Loving my Wii U and it's libary!
We all wear a fake smile, and show the tears to the ones who understand, understand both the fake mask and the real face...
Waldy565

Postby mushroomchow » 06 Dec 2012, 20:23

Boy, am i looking forward to this. :D
So I have a blog now. Go read it, I'll get you a cuppa if you do.
3DS FC - 5241-1896-0199 - Jake - PM me yours and let's play Animal Crossing New Leaf! :D
mushroomchow

Postby imbusydoctorwho » 07 Dec 2012, 14:19

Best Lego game ever,calling it here.
3DS FC: 3067-6402-2163 (please add me as I need some friends)
Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
PSN: Crossword-Man
imbusydoctorwho