Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Wii U eShop release schedule - Runner2, Mutant Mudds and The

Comment on site articles.

What are you going to download?

Runner2 is the highlight of the new Wii U eShop release schedule. It will be joined in Nintendo's digital store by Mutant Mudds Deluxe and The Cave during the first quarter of 2013.

... read more

Wii U eShop release schedule - Runner2, Mutant Mudds and The

Postby Dreigo92 » 07 Dec 2012, 11:37

Will probably get Toki Tori 2, Mutant Mudds Deluxe and The Cave. Really happy with the list hope it gets longer too
Dreigo92

Re: Wii U eShop release schedule - Runner2, Mutant Mudds and

Postby MartinIsAwesome » 07 Dec 2012, 12:20

I hadn't heard of a Wii U edition of Mutant Mudds. Do we know if it's a remake of the 3DS game like Mighty Switch Force, or an entirely new and bigger game.
Please check out my video game inspired t-shirt deigns over on RedBubble!
Featured Designs: Ys - Adol | Luigi - Ridin' Dirty | Another MOTHER - Ness & Lucas (variations available)
MartinIsAwesome
ONM Moderator

Postby 5OUNDWAVE » 07 Dec 2012, 12:33

runner 2 me think's
5OUNDWAVE

Postby Commandervideo » 07 Dec 2012, 12:35

Mutant Mudds Deluxe is a remake.
My Colors!3D Gallery
THE BEST EQUALS = MK7 + SSBB + SM64
Commandervideo

Postby ledreppe » 07 Dec 2012, 15:43

I'm a big Ron Gilbert fan, loved the monkey Island series and both Maniac Mansion games so I've been pumped for The Cave for months now.
Nintendo Network ID: BigAl79
3DS Friend Code
Getting: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Rayman Legends.
Mii QR Code
Twitter
YouTube
Where Nintendo lead, others follow!
ledreppe

Postby Herbert_Rarr » 07 Dec 2012, 17:12

I'm not getting any of these :l
Free Nintendo points codes, 3DS and Wii U eShop codes, and many others here: http://lootpalace.com/?ref=182952. Guaranteed not a scam. PM me for more info.
Herbert_Rarr

Postby jaco_p » 08 Dec 2012, 17:03

Must have runner 2. A few of the others sound excellent as well, a strong portfolio is coming together for the wiiU
i've met mario!!XD twice!
pm me someone please for wario diy, MH3, mariokart wii, brawl, etc i've got loadsa online games doing nuffin!
check out my registered games :-) http://www.nintendo-europe.com/user/jaco_pastorius
jaco_p