Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

New Wii U 2013 release schedule includes Aliens Colonial Mar

Comment on site articles.

Nintendo tell you what's coming up in 2013

Nintendo Direct showcased many of the Wii U games that are coming up in 2013 but Nintendo's new Wii U release schedule also features dates for games such as Aliens: Colonial Marines, Need For Speed: Most Wanted and F1 Race Stars.

... read more

New Wii U 2013 release schedule includes Aliens Colonial Mar

Postby Dreigo92 » 07 Dec 2012, 11:40

Nintendo are gonna make me poor next year, some really nice games coming out, although I hope more 3rd parties will appear in the lists soon.
Dreigo92

Re: New Wii U 2013 release schedule includes Aliens Colonial

Postby MartinIsAwesome » 07 Dec 2012, 12:18

The only ones there I'm interested in are Scribblenauts, Lego City Undercover and potentially Pikmin 3. Still, it's good to see a much a wider variety.
I've got some cool video game inspired t-shirt deigns over on RedBubble, so please check them out.
Latest Design: GURU-GURU, the Windmill Man
Don't forget about my Colors! Gallery
MartinIsAwesome
ONM Moderator

Postby 5OUNDWAVE » 07 Dec 2012, 12:31

alien's - pikmin 3 and lego city for me just
5OUNDWAVE

Postby imbusydoctorwho » 07 Dec 2012, 14:22

Finally we might get a brilliant Need for Speed game,so I'll be looking forward to that.
Currently playing:Metal Gear Ground Zeroes
Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
imbusydoctorwho

Postby MJTH » 07 Dec 2012, 17:48

Definitely Lego City Undercover, probably Rayman legends, Scribblenauts Unlimited I'll download on eshop, maybe Pikmin 3, but in the case of pikmin I won't buy it till a long while after it's released. The one thing that worries me about LC:U is the release date however. They haven't even given it a firm period like Q1, they've just said beginning of the year. That be anything from early January, to mid April for all we know! Although I do really hope it's closer to the former and not the latter.
Something's coming up the plumbing, poor Luigi's in a bind. Giant turtles are out to get him, Creepy Crabs are right behind. Spiders, flies. Jeepers! Yikes!, They're coming out the pipes. "MARIO! WHERE ARE YOU!!!"
MJTH

Postby Rio-roller » 07 Dec 2012, 20:00

please let MHU be released on march 1st, its my birthday on the 3rd and would make a perfect gift for me!
3DS-FC 4398 9576 5323 NNID-Riobro
playing pokemon X, Monster Hunter 3U, Animal crossing, mario kart 7, DOA, ,
NSMB2 on 3DS
Assassins creed black flag, rayman legends, Monster Hunter 3U, zombiU, NSMBU and trine 2 on wiiU
PM me if you add me thanks
Rio-roller

Postby CyberGW » 07 Dec 2012, 22:46

Scribblenauts, Rayman, Pikmin and Lego City hopefully for me.
I'll miss out Luigi's Mansion for those four, but Rayman is by far my most anticipated game!
Could be in for an epic start to 2013! :D
Current Favourite Game: Wind Waker HD
Most Anticipated Game: MarioKart 8
Animal Crossing Dream Address: 6100-2230-3133
CyberGW

Postby jaco_p » 08 Dec 2012, 17:05

Aliens, Rayman and Pikmin!!! What a combo :-)
i've met mario!!XD twice!
pm me someone please for wario diy, MH3, mariokart wii, brawl, etc i've got loadsa online games doing nuffin!
check out my registered games :-) http://www.nintendo-europe.com/user/jaco_pastorius
jaco_p

Postby KirbyKoolAid » 08 Dec 2012, 20:18

imbusydoctorwho wrote:Finally we might get a brilliant Need for Speed game,so I'll be looking forward to that.

My sentiments exactly. Might have to get a Wii U when this, Rayman, and Pikmin are all out at the same time.
KirbyKoolAid

Postby nintenu » 08 Dec 2012, 20:24

F1 Race Stars ...really??
A Codemasters kart attempt! ...what gamers want, and really need is another REAL F1 racing game, not another kart game ...we have Mario and Sonic for that!!

imbusydoctorwho wrote:Finally we might get a brilliant Need for Speed game,so I'll be looking forward to that.

Remember it is EA, they don't like Nintendo or Nintendo gamers much ...so expect something that looks very low budget!
NintenU One Game at a Time!
Be a part of it ...Join the Staff!
nintenu

Postby GuitarHero » 08 Dec 2012, 20:26

nintenu wrote:F1 Race Stars ...really??
A Codemasters kart attempt! ...what gamers want, and really need is another REAL F1 racing game, not another kart game ...we have Mario and Sonic for that!!

They'll release F1 2013 when it gets to that time of year again, but they obviously didn't see the point in porting F1 2012 over.

F1 Race Stars is meant to be average, by the way/
GuitarHero

Postby KirbyKoolAid » 08 Dec 2012, 20:35

nintenu wrote:

Remember it is EA, they don't like Nintendo or Nintendo gamers much ...so expect something that looks very low budget!

Even if they were doing a straight port, it can't be that bad from xBox to the Wii U.
KirbyKoolAid

Postby olrodlegacy » 09 Dec 2012, 11:56

Any info about this F1 game? Is it a replacement for the usual yearly update? (Which, of course, the Wii hasn't had since 2009)
Twitter: @olrodlegacy 3DS Friend Code: 3523-2031-4532. PM me yours!

"There is a purpose greater than myself."
olrodlegacy

Postby Mr Roboto » 09 Dec 2012, 19:33

We need more exclusives for god sake!

Otherwise we will have the same games as 360 and PS3 have got and Wii u console sales crash n burn.
Mr Roboto

Postby GuitarHero » 09 Dec 2012, 20:39

olrodlegacy wrote:Any info about this F1 game? Is it a replacement for the usual yearly update? (Which, of course, the Wii hasn't had since 2009)

No, the usual yearly update has happened on other consoles and I see no reason why the 2013 game won't be on the Wii U. This is a kart racer with caricatures of the actual drivers on the real circuits (which have changed to make it more fun) while using generic items, to make it more interesting.
GuitarHero

Postby debris » 17 Dec 2012, 13:53

As much as I want Aliens Colonial Marines for my shiny new Wii U if they delay it much later than the Feb 12th release date for other consoles I will be buying it for PS3, I dont mind waiting a extra couple of weeks but if its an extra couple of months this is going to annoy a lot of people!
debris