Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Scribblenauts Unlimited UK release date announced

Comment on site articles.

Coming to 3DS and Wii U in February

February looks set to be a big month for Nintendo fans. Not does the Rayman Legends UK release date fall during the second month of the new year but it will be joined by Scribblenauts Unlimited. Yes, 5th Cell's Wii U debut will be released in the UK on 8 February.

... read more

Scribblenauts Unlimited UK release date announced

Postby Nintendalek42 » 07 Dec 2012, 16:49

I was expecting this for christmas before they announced that it wouldn't be out until 2013. :? Well, at least my most wanted Wii U game has a confirmed release date now, that should leave me enough time to finish NSMBU and Nintendo Land.
Nintendalek42

Re: Scribblenauts Unlimited UK release date announced

Postby Herbert_Rarr » 07 Dec 2012, 17:09

Are the Mario and Zelda Characters in the 3DS version as well. I'm debating which platform to buy it on.
Free Nintendo points codes, 3DS and Wii U eShop codes, and many others here: http://lootpalace.com/?ref=182952. Guaranteed not a scam. PM me for more info.
Herbert_Rarr

Postby Argenthor » 07 Dec 2012, 18:21

Herbert_Rarr wrote:Are the Mario and Zelda Characters in the 3DS version as well. I'm debating which platform to buy it on.

I believe they are only in the Wii U version
Argenthor

Postby Herbert_Rarr » 07 Dec 2012, 19:11

Argenthor wrote:
Herbert_Rarr wrote:Are the Mario and Zelda Characters in the 3DS version as well. I'm debating which platform to buy it on.

I believe they are only in the Wii U version

Dammit
Free Nintendo points codes, 3DS and Wii U eShop codes, and many others here: http://lootpalace.com/?ref=182952. Guaranteed not a scam. PM me for more info.
Herbert_Rarr

Postby 3DDCaptinJ » 07 Dec 2012, 22:57

I've read a review at Destructoid and apparently it's supposed to be quite disappointing. :(

Will still wait for a opinion from ONM however.
THIS IS A OLD ACCOUNT.
MY CURRENT ACCOUNT IS PARA. SEE YOU THERE.
3DDCaptinJ

Postby Herbert_Rarr » 07 Dec 2012, 23:34

3DDCaptinJ wrote:I've read a review at Destructoid and apparently it's supposed to be quite disappointing. :(

Will still wait for a opinion from ONM however.

Yeah, I read somewhere else that the levels are dull and drag on, with the novelty of being able to make what you want only partly making up for this.
Herbert_Rarr

Postby me4ndubz » 08 Dec 2012, 16:15

This was gonna be on my christmas list so I'm glad i finally know the release date
me4ndubz

Postby Lego master » 08 Dec 2012, 17:49

ITS THE RETURN OF NAVI :shock:
Lego master