Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

What's your favourite Wii U game?

Comment on site articles.

Colette Barr reveals her top three. Vote for your favourite.

So I've spent just over a week with my Wii U now and I can confidently say that I love it! It's awesome to finally have my own console after months of waiting and for those of you who are still having to wait patiently until Christmas for your Wii U's, I feel your pain, but it's not much longer! And you have so much to look forward to.

... read more

What's your favourite Wii U game?

Postby Mr Roboto » 09 Dec 2012, 19:29

Trine 2 for me :)
Mr Roboto

Re: What's your favourite Wii U game?

Postby boxlink » 09 Dec 2012, 19:59

Mine is ZombiU, Not on the list?
boxlink

Postby ThePokekid78 » 09 Dec 2012, 20:22

Predictable choice 1) - Check!

Predictable choice 2) - Also check!

Predictable choice 3) - Ah, check!
My Youtube career kinda ended, so...I really have nothing to put here anymore...
ThePokekid78

Postby shy guy 64 » 09 Dec 2012, 20:48

i'd say NSMBU
life, don't talk to me about life
sig was made by chocolate milk
shy guy 64

Postby Beastnbrawl » 09 Dec 2012, 21:01

I have just enough money for the black Wii u and 1 game what should I get :?
Beastnbrawl

Postby BattleGooseUK » 09 Dec 2012, 21:44

For me it's;

1.) ZombiU
2.) Darksiders II
3.) New Super Mario Bros. U
4.) Nintedo Land
5.) Sonic & All-Stars: Racing Transformed
6.) Nano Assault

I don't have Trine 2 or Assassins Creed 3 yet, hopefully have both these in the next few days.
Nintendo Network ID
- Wii U -
AFistfulOfRupees
BattleGooseUK

Postby 5OUNDWAVE » 10 Dec 2012, 10:34

don't have a favourite game yet but the 1 i play the most is sonic racing followed by mario , have only spent about half an hour on zombiu in 2 week's
5OUNDWAVE

Postby K-tet » 10 Dec 2012, 13:18

NSMBU for me. ZombiU is second but only just. As for third... I can't make my mind up past Sonic Racing Transformed, Trine 2, or Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Wii U Edition... I'll just tie them all for third. =3
K-tet

Postby mushroomchow » 10 Dec 2012, 13:50

I only have ZombiU and Nintendoland and am loving both, but Nintendoland pips it for pure addictive value. I bought it expecting something to get out when mates come over, but I've already racked up 20 hours of gameplay, mostly late nights in bed playing that pesky Donkey Kong's Crash Course.
So I have a blog now. Go read it, I'll get you a cuppa if you do.
3DS FC - 5241-1896-0199 - Jake - PM me yours and let's play Animal Crossing New Leaf! :D
mushroomchow

Postby lifetimegamer » 10 Dec 2012, 14:21

ZombiU easily gets my vote. Not only the best Wii-U game I've played so far, it's also my Game of the Year. It has some flaws but it's still survival horror at it's finest and exactly the sort of game I've wanted to play for quite some time :)
lifetimegamer

Postby GuitarHero » 10 Dec 2012, 14:27

Nintendoland for me, surprisingly awesome.
GuitarHero

Postby epiclink » 10 Dec 2012, 17:06

It's got to be Nintendo Land and Tekken Tag Tournament 2!
EPICLINK! IT'S LINK BUT MORE EPIC!

THINKS HE FOUND TOTAKA'S SONG ON BRAWL

but he doesn't know if he's RIGHT or WRONG.
epiclink

Postby Kirby8 » 10 Dec 2012, 17:14

I have all 3 of these games and love them all.
Nintendo Land is addictive! The multiplayer action is just too much fun! And the single player action is so much more awesome then I thought it would be! I was hooked on to DK Crash Course for some time to finish the damn thing! Finally did it and...well...if you've finished it you know what happens next!
NSMBU is fantastic! Not surprising though! Mario games are always awesome.
ZombiU is fantastic! I love horror movies and horror games can be fun, but a lot of them tend to be very action horror trigger happy games, and I'm not that into action games...I hate COD. I much prefer survival horror or other horror games, like Amnesia or Eternal Darkness.
And this is why I love ZombiU. It's not about shooting everything in sight. It's about being careful with ammo and trying to avoid zombies, only killing when necessary! And I live in London! I love London. So the chance to play in a Post-apoclyptic version of my own city was the best opportunity. This coupled with the survival horror aspects makes for a frighteningly realistic game for me. And I always play with the lights off as well. Adds a new level of scare!

The games I still want to buy that are currently out are Batman and Tekken Tag Tournament 2. Just need some more money really.
Also known as NintendoMad888.
2-4-6-8
what pink blob do we love not hate?
k-i-rb-y
Kirbys a blob all day and night!!!

PARAMORE ROCKS!!!
NINTENDO 4 LIFE!!
COME ON MARIO PAINT WII (OR DS???)!!!
Kirby8

Postby dave666 » 10 Dec 2012, 18:13

my top 5

1.Zombi U
2.Batman Armored Edition
3.Mass Effect 3
4.Black Ops 2
5.Sonic and All stars Racing Transformed

surprisingly I don't like Nintendo land very much,and its one of the games I was looking forward to
dave666

Postby jaco_p » 11 Dec 2012, 21:15

ZombiU is my favourite game by far, with nintendo land not too far behind due to excellent use of gamepad. Mario is pretty pedestrian imo, but it's a very tight platformer as you would expect. Trine also looks gorgeous, d/l day 1 but haven't made much headway no time!! Grade 8 Bass exam to practice for!!
i've met mario!!XD twice!
pm me someone please for wario diy, MH3, mariokart wii, brawl, etc i've got loadsa online games doing nuffin!
check out my registered games :-) http://www.nintendo-europe.com/user/jaco_pastorius
jaco_p

Postby jaco_p » 24 Dec 2012, 01:39

ZombiU then Nintendo land
i've met mario!!XD twice!
pm me someone please for wario diy, MH3, mariokart wii, brawl, etc i've got loadsa online games doing nuffin!
check out my registered games :-) http://www.nintendo-europe.com/user/jaco_pastorius
jaco_p