Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

New Castlevania Lords Of Shadow 3DS trailer and screenshots

Comment on site articles.

Discover the story of Trevor Belmont

This new Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow - Mirror Of Fate trailer tells the story of Trevor Belmont, the first Belmont to kill Dracula. But if you want to see some gameplay action, make sure you check out the screenshots below.

... read more

New Castlevania Lords Of Shadow 3DS trailer and screenshots

Postby imbusydoctorwho » 10 Dec 2012, 13:44

Really looking forward to this,It'll never be as good as Order of Ecclesia,but I think it'll be good start for the (hopefully) many Castlevania's on the 3DS.
3DS FC: 3067-6402-2163 (please add me as I need some friends)
Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
PSN: Crossword-Man
imbusydoctorwho

Re: New Castlevania Lords Of Shadow 3DS trailer and screensh

Postby lrwr14 » 10 Dec 2012, 15:50

looks good. Love the castlevania games so I will be getting this.
Master of the Long Sword.
lrwr14

Postby MartinIsAwesome » 10 Dec 2012, 17:55

Screenshots look very good, in particular the bosses. That cutscene though. It seems rather lame. I mean, no lipsynch? Even Professor Layton has basic mouth flaps. Can't argue with getting to see a lil' Simon.
Please check out my video game inspired t-shirt deigns over on RedBubble!
Featured Designs: Ys - Adol | Luigi - Ridin' Dirty | Another MOTHER - Ness & Lucas (variations available)
MartinIsAwesome
ONM Moderator

Postby fisher2007 » 14 Dec 2012, 22:48

looks good so I will be getting this and enjoy the castlevania's on ds.
come to my world and i will project you from bad souls and I'm the ninja pirate master.

3DS FC is 0130-1987-2452 If you add me then please PM me
fisher2007

Postby Rufan » 18 Dec 2012, 18:36

I've never bought of played any of the castlevania games before but I like the looks of it and I might get it. 8)
Looking for Animal Crossing New Leaf friends, My friend Code is: 3566-1527-3477 Please PM me your friend code so that I can add you. thanks!
Rufan