Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

New Hydroventure: Spin Cycle screenshots

Comment on site articles.

Out this week - are you going to download it?

For the second time in three years, Nintendo are treating us to a new Hydroventure game before Christmas. Hydroventure was originally released on Wii on Christmas Eve 2010 and this week sees the release of the 3DS sequel: Hydroventure: Spin Cycle. Here are some new screenshots.

... read more

New Hydroventure: Spin Cycle screenshots

Postby Ai64 » 10 Dec 2012, 16:03

I've had some fun on the original Wiiware version. It's great for the game to return. Worth looking to it. :)
PM me for 3DS friend code or Wii U.
Ai64

Re: New Hydroventure: Spin Cycle screenshots

Postby tohaker » 10 Dec 2012, 18:01

Just bought Paper Mario through the eShop so my bank account will need a few weeks to recover... WAIT! I still haven't finished the WiiWare one :O
tohaker

Postby fisher2007 » 10 Dec 2012, 23:02

No because I haven't got any money in my bank account.
come to my world and i will project you from bad souls and I'm the ninja pirate master.

3DS FC is 0130-1987-2452 If you add me then please PM me
fisher2007

Postby Commandervideo » 10 Dec 2012, 23:08

I'll be buying it some time this month along with escapevektor, denpa men and warioland 3
My Colors!3D Gallery
THE BEST EQUALS = MK7 + SSBB + SM64
Commandervideo

Postby pokemaster » 12 Dec 2012, 08:52

Perhaps my fave Wiiware title. Looking forward to this, but not the tilt controls.
--------3DS Friend Code-4768-7430-9047--------
-PM me yours if you add me, so I can add you-
My Colors! 3D Gallery
Met my fiance because of the 3DS, I owe Nintendo everything. Miyamoto, Iwata and co. if you see this, you are invited to the wedding.
pokemaster