Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Mega Man's 25th anniversary: There's 'a ton of things in the

Comment on site articles.

Will Mega Man return to Nintendo consoles in 2013?

Mega Man celebrates his 25th anniversary on 17 December. Yes, it has been 25 years since the blue bot took on Dr Wily in the NES platformer and Capcom are planning to mark the occasion with a whole year of celebrations.

... read more

Mega Man's 25th anniversary: There's 'a ton of things in the

Postby radabie86 » 11 Dec 2012, 11:37

Happy Birthday Mega Man maybe he will make an appearance in the new smash bros at the end of next year :D
radabie86

Re: Mega Man's 25th anniversary: There's 'a ton of things in

Postby Darkblizz » 11 Dec 2012, 11:56

There had certainly better be lots of Mega Man stuff, Capcom. You seem to be devoted to trying to kill him off lately.
Darkblizz

Postby OrangeRakoon » 11 Dec 2012, 12:58

But Capcom hate Megaman and all his fans.

They'll probably announce something, cancel it, and release a terrible iOS game with auto-jumping.
OrangeRakoon
ONM Moderator

Postby MartinIsAwesome » 11 Dec 2012, 13:22

Wow. I'm one and a half weeks older than Mega Man. I also mainly dress in blue which is pretty spooky too.
I for one would love to see some more of Mega Man on a Nintendo console, even if it's just releasing The Wily Wars on Virtual Console.
One of the more unlikely things I'd like to see is a "Mega Man TV Channel" like the Kirby TV Channel which would stream episodes of the Mega Man cartoon.
Please check out my video game inspired t-shirt deigns over on RedBubble!
Featured Designs: Ys - Adol | Luigi - Ridin' Dirty | Another MOTHER - Ness & Lucas (variations available)
MartinIsAwesome
ONM Moderator

Postby jaytee » 11 Dec 2012, 13:31

I hope they finally release a sequel to megaman zx advent, the zx games were awesome and i want to know what happens next!
jaytee

Postby mushroomchow » 11 Dec 2012, 14:24

OrangeRakoon wrote:But Capcom hate Megaman and all his fans.

They'll probably announce something, cancel it, and release a terrible iOS game with auto-jumping.

Oh, be quiet. You're telling me that releasing an awesome looking, unprecedented crossover game as big as any NES retail game for free download - for the fans - isn't good enough?

Frankly, I am psyched and while I'm enjoying Street Fighter X Megaman, you're welcome to wallow in your own cynicism. :roll:
So I have a blog now. Go read it, I'll get you a cuppa if you do.
3DS FC - 5241-1896-0199 - Jake - PM me yours and let's play Animal Crossing New Leaf! :D
mushroomchow

Postby 1singie » 11 Dec 2012, 15:11

mushroomchow wrote:
OrangeRakoon wrote:But Capcom hate Megaman and all his fans.

Oh, be quiet. You're telling me that releasing an awesome looking, unprecedented crossover game as big as any NES retail game for free download - for the fans - isn't good enough?

Frankly, I am psyched and while I'm enjoying Street Fighter X Megaman, you're welcome to wallow in your own cynicism. :roll:

its a 2010 fan made game.... will they actually do anything themselves!!!?
1singie

Postby 1singie » 11 Dec 2012, 15:30

not only is it a fan made game from 2 years ago, it won't even be on the games systems it has been made for over the past 25 years! should be on the eshop etc!!
1singie

Postby MJTH » 11 Dec 2012, 18:47

1singie wrote:not only is it a fan made game from 2 years ago, it won't even be on the games systems it has been made for over the past 25 years! should be on the eshop etc!!

Actually, Street fighter X MegaMan before EVO2012, was just a concept and a demo of one boss fight. Once the creator showed it to a Capcom representative, Capcom then officially funded the project. And the only reason why it's currently on PC only is because the fan creator "Seow Zong Hui" is because he is an officially licensed console developer which would cost a significant amount to make him become one. Capcom have also stated that it may be made available on consoles at a later date.

An what does it matter if it's a fan project. It's an official, Capcom funded, NEW MEGAMAN GAME, it looks AWESOME and it's FREE!!!!!
Something's coming up the plumbing, poor Luigi's in a bind. Giant turtles are out to get him, Creepy Crabs are right behind. Spiders, flies. Jeepers! Yikes!, They're coming out the pipes. "MARIO! WHERE ARE YOU!!!"
MJTH

Postby Commandervideo » 11 Dec 2012, 20:25

Compilation! Compilation! Compilation! 1-10 please! on 3DS!
My Colors!3D Gallery
THE BEST EQUALS = MK7 + SSBB + SM64
Commandervideo

Postby harrywoodward » 16 Dec 2012, 15:56

megaman legends 3 megaman legends 3 MEGAMAN LEGENDS 3 MEGAMAN LEGENDS THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MEGAMAN LEGENDS THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

im playing but cpacom better release mml3
harry woodward
harrywoodward