Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

25 greatest Christmas moments in videogames

Comment on site articles.

Our favourite festive moments in gaming history

It's that time of year again, where toy adverts become more common, turkeys
start getting nervous and families start drawing straws to see who has to go up into the dusty attic to get the tree out and untangle the fairy lights.Yes, Christmas is just two weeks away now, and since many of you will be eagerly waiting to see what manner of presents Santa will be cramming into your socks, we decided to look back on our favourite Yuletide moments in gaming.

... read more

25 greatest Christmas moments in videogames

Postby Mew3 » 11 Dec 2012, 16:16

Will you quit putting stuff up that you've already had in magazines for once! :evil:
Mew3

Re: 25 greatest Christmas moments in videogames

Postby Liefesa » 11 Dec 2012, 16:53

Aww... where's Banjo-Kazooie? Saving the twinklies from being eaten so they can light up the colossal tree in Freezeezy Peak? And that level's music is so... festive and happy! :D
Liefesa

Postby vtheyoshi » 11 Dec 2012, 18:02

Um.... Amaterasu in Okami is white and red....... That's sort of Christmassy, right?
I have really got to stop doing this.

Thanks to Liberal for the sig and avatar.
Thanks for the memories and great times, ONM. It's been a damn good run.
vtheyoshi

Postby TheNUKEnukeM » 11 Dec 2012, 18:10

Mew3 wrote:Will you quit putting stuff up that you've already had in magazines for once! :evil:

But they changed one off them. I mean this list has been updated. WELL DONE CHRIS :D
When I go out some people ask me-Hey what's with the name. Well My real surname is Newcomb. And its sounds like Nukem as in Duke Nukem the game character (never played it, im two young). So I have adopted it and put in frustrating capital letters.
TheNUKEnukeM

Postby callum2003 » 11 Dec 2012, 18:25

TheNUKEnukeM wrote:
Mew3 wrote:Will you quit putting stuff up that you've already had in magazines for once! :evil:

But they changed one off them. I mean this list has been updated. WELL DONE CHRIS :D

Adding two new ones isn't that big a difference!

Thanks to Fabong Letang for the awesome sig and avatar! They look great!
callum2003

Postby GuitarHero » 11 Dec 2012, 18:28

Not everyone buys the magazine?
GuitarHero

Postby Mew3 » 11 Dec 2012, 19:50

GuitarHero wrote:

Not everyone buys the magazine?

It would be ok if this was from one of the recent ones but this is from LAST YEAR
Mew3

Postby lrwr14 » 11 Dec 2012, 19:56

I remember the elite bear agents one. So sad.
Imagine a really cool picture here.
lrwr14