Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Aliens Colonial Marines videos showcase Campaign and Multipl

Comment on site articles.

See more of Gearbox's shooter

Aliens Colonial Marines is one of the big Wii U games of 2013 and you can see it in action by checking out these videos.

... read more

Aliens Colonial Marines videos showcase Campaign and Multipl

Postby 5OUNDWAVE » 12 Dec 2012, 15:59

looking good but why no wii u footage ?
5OUNDWAVE

Re: Aliens Colonial Marines videos showcase Campaign and Mul

Postby Mr Roboto » 12 Dec 2012, 20:01

I'm only getting exclusive games for my Wii U so I will be getting this on PS3 instead.

It's looking very promising for a scifi FPS at the moment can't wait!
Mr Roboto

Postby liveswired » 12 Dec 2012, 23:02

Looks good...........but imagine just how atmospheric and stunning an Aliens game would look like on CryEngine 3 on a gaming pc.............
liveswired

Postby fisher2007 » 12 Dec 2012, 23:15

WayForward,Gearbox Software should make another Aliens game for the handheld and it be FPS also it will go online.

and it be on 3ds. 8)
come to my world and i will project you from bad souls and I'm the ninja pirate master.

3DS FC is 0130-1987-2452 If you add me then please PM me
fisher2007

Postby liveswired » 14 Dec 2012, 00:49

fisher2007 wrote:WayForward,Gearbox Software should make another Aliens game for the handheld and it be FPS also it will go online.

and it be on 3ds. 8)

Yeah, Aliens would be great on the 3DS. I would love to see even the last WayForward released on the 3DS eShop in widescreen and with higher resolution artwork :shock: Even this game doesn't seem to be taxing the current gen much - so with a nip and tuck, some visual trickery and the res drop to 800x240 should mean the 3DS could easily run it.......After all look at Resi Revelations! :mrgreen:
liveswired

Postby jaco_p » 15 Dec 2012, 14:42

oh this is day 1 purchase for me. Will be buying the WiiU version so i can have the motion tracker on the gamepad. Awesome. Blip
i've met mario!!XD twice!
pm me someone please for wario diy, MH3, mariokart wii, brawl, etc i've got loadsa online games doing nuffin!
check out my registered games :-) http://www.nintendo-europe.com/user/jaco_pastorius
jaco_p